Ballast.. kg or lbs?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Korndawg
  • 9 comments
  • 1,258 views
Messages
380
I did a search and couldn't find anything on this particular subject but sorry if there is something somewhere already.

Basically, I want to simulate the weight of a driver in my car.. But I don't know if the ballast weight is kg or lbs, it doesn't say anywhere that I know of, I even tried going to the game options to see what the units settings etc were but it doesn't say what units the weight are in (I don't mean the cars weight itself which is in lbs)I was just wondering if anyone could clear this up because it would be a big problem if I thought I was putting say 150 lbs of ballast in my car when I was actually putting 150kg :nervous:
 
It's in kilograms (Kg).
 
When you add ballast, it gets added to the total shown in the garage for the cars weight.
You are correct in saying there is no units shown for ballast.
Add 200 units to your car and then go back to the garage and see if it adds 200 to the weight in lbs.
Then change the units displayed to KG and see what the extra is.
If both add 200 to the lb and kg value then there is a problem.
Adding 200 lbs is better than adding 200 kg.
If 440 is added to the lb value it is in kg.
If 90 is added to the kg value then it is in lbs.
Does this impact A spec calcs?

Already had an answer for kg's.
I will double check tonight.
 
Ok problem solved! Thanks for the garage idea 👍 the weight is kg for sure.
 
I'm pretty sure you can't.
 
3-Wheel Drive
Can you even change car weight to pounds?

Mine is in kg's (PAL).
Maybe the NTSC version is in lbs to suit that market.????
Come to think of it I dont think it can be changed.
I think Samj 13 is correct.
 
Yes the car weight is in kg also I made a mistake there when i said it was lbs..
 
Back