- 1,238

- Humboldt / CA
- GT-R_HumboldtEF
After the 2.09 update when I go to open up a lobby it lists my connection as a Nat 2 but below that in red is says "Bandwidth Unknown" which I have never seen before. I signed out and back in, reset the router, restartred the game and it still comes up.
So along with this unknown bandwidth issue I've also noticed when initially going to the open lobby list it checks the network environment. And this check takes a minute or so now, where it used to take seconds.
I noticed I dont have the most recent PS system update, which may be effecting this, downloading now.
EDIT: After downloading the system update it seems like its back to normal, I'll test further later.
So along with this unknown bandwidth issue I've also noticed when initially going to the open lobby list it checks the network environment. And this check takes a minute or so now, where it used to take seconds.
I noticed I dont have the most recent PS system update, which may be effecting this, downloading now.
EDIT: After downloading the system update it seems like its back to normal, I'll test further later.
Last edited: