Banks Twin Turbo for Chevy SB

  • Thread starter Thread starter slimer90210
  • 6 comments
  • 921 views
Banks Power anything is really good although its very pricey.
 
BlazinXtreme
Banks Power anything is really good although its very pricey.

This is true but I think its worth it because you know Banks is quiality. I mean they have been around since 1958 and they have put turbos on everything from vettes to big rigs.
 
Well if I had the time, money, and equipment I would do it in a heartbeat. I've seen Silverado's with the turbo set up and they are amazingly fast. The quality with out a doubt must be good, they are the on of the biggest turbo companies in the world.
 
I'd like that kind of setup for my Tahoe, but then again, I'm not going to dump more money into this truck. I want a car.
 
I was kinda hoping they made a kit for my truck...could've been a Typhoon but in a newer since. The only place that makes a turbo kit for the Blazers is Mach Performance and they want like 6 grand for a single turbo set up.
 
I'm sure they will make a kit for your blazer eventually. They just got back into doing turbo kits for gas vehicals and the SB Chevy is a logical place to start.
 
Back