Banned for Verbal Abuse.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Darksidedubs
  • 18 comments
  • 1,891 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
6
United States
United States
Messages
DarkSideDubs
So i cant deny from time to time i say i few curse words online. But this is the fourth time being temporally banned.. I called PSN and a lady told me that i was banned for 7 days for Verbal Abuse.
I asked her if she could give me a proof and date. She failed to give me any useful information. After several minutes of talking she finally told me that a sony employee was in the lobby and witnessed it.
-_________- Either shes full of it or theres people dropping in random lobbies and 'Spying'.
Anyone else have this problem?
 
I know for a fact PD has people in lobbies. I've seen a view in lobbies and the names are quite obvious (can't say them here). So it could have been one of them.
 
Never been banned for swearing.

Had many a night where, if there was a 'bleep' for every swear word, that's all you would hear all night. I've played with many a Scotsman though.


I'd say verbal abuse sounds more like someone has reported you for swearing at someone, rather than casually in general conversation.

Or maybe the mole heard you call someone something? Even jokingly to a friend.

Is there anything in the T&C's about colourful language?
 
Well what confuses me is that online games are not rated by the msrb but the terms and conditions state that inappropriate language is violating terms which is stupid if you ask me. Totally contradicts itself. Im starting to think that people are reporting me when i kick them from my lobbies. I host a lost of cruise lobbies. People join and act stupid and i kick them. So on a daily basis i probably ban 5-6 people. Im really sarting to theink that people i kick are just reporting me because there upset. Very Frustrating.
 
@Darksidedubs First off, thanks for kicking me out of your lobby. Second, were you cussing out people or just shooting the profanity breeze with some friends?
 
Report button, aka the snitch button. I guess when they was a kid they mom did'nt tell them stop tattle telling. Did'nt nobody like the tattle tale kid and even as adults nobody likes a snitch. Stop Snitching.
 
Report button, aka the snitch button. I guess when they was a kid they mom did'nt tell them stop tattle telling. Did'nt nobody like the tattle tale kid and even as adults nobody likes a snitch. Stop Snitching.

Yeah, people pushing the report button are the problem, not the ones using **** as noun, verb, adjective, and conjuction. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
 
I dont ever cuss anyone out. I just cuss in general. Yes its a bad habit but i cuss just having conversations with friends and such . When someone does something stupid i simply kick them out of the lobby.

@Imari Exactly! its a big problem.
 
I dont ever cuss anyone out. I just cuss in general. Yes its a bad habit but i cuss just having conversations with friends and such . When someone does something stupid i simply kick them out of the lobby.

@Imari Exactly! its a big problem.

You could start a good habit of editing your posts, rather than double posting 👍

EDIT: whoa, I hit "reply" to the first and it quoted both. What's up with that!
 
I'm actually guilty of raging at times too, but my secret of not getting banned is... not screaming into a mic. :dopey:
 
If you swear in Morse code with your car horn... are you censoring yourself? (Bleeping out the cuss words)

beep beep beeeep beep / beep beep beeeep / beeeep beep beeeep beep /
beep beep beep beep / beep beep beep / beep beep / beep beeeep//
 
Ryk
If you swear in Morse code with your car horn... are you censoring yourself? (Bleeping out the cuss words)

beep beep beeeep beep / beep beep beeeep / beeeep beep beeeep beep /
beep beep beep beep / beep beep beep / beep beep / beep beeeep//
wat
 
Ryk
If you swear in Morse code with your car horn... are you censoring yourself? (Bleeping out the cuss words)

beep beep beeeep beep / beep beep beeeep / beeeep beep beeeep beep /
beep beep beep beep / beep beep beep / beep beep / beep beeeep//
I'm sensing that there's a swear in there somewhere.:p

EDIT by Mod: This was his 400th post apparently.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It beeps out

FUC (Dramatic pause!)
SHIA

As in the flower...

Petal to the metal.

How do you pull an Ellipsis in Morse code ...
 
Sorry mods. :(

---

I think that if Sony reps are truly looking in on us, it's better than worse.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back