Banning the Ferrari F1s

  • Thread starter Thread starter SpookyVenom1
  • 12 comments
  • 1,309 views
Messages
133
Messages
SonictheH
Alright, so as you know, the Ferrari F1 cars can't be used in A or B spec races, but the X2010; a car that is clearly faster than those F1 cars, and the Formula GT, are still allowed in.

I know its a common thing discussed, but I still really don't get why they decided to block out the Ferrari F1 cars, whilst still allowing the X2010 to be used. It just feels as if those two F1 cars are just a waste of money for those who don't do time trials.
The least they can do is give the Ferrari F1 cars an event that gives XP and money.

Not that it matters much to me since I already have an X2010, but its just something I don't get
 
I don't get why the FGT series is level 23 yet the car is 24...
 
Could be that, but they allowed the F2007 to be used in offline races during Prologue. It just seems kinda weird how they promoted the appereance of this car in GT5, yet completely limit it.
 
I don't get why the FGT series is level 23 yet the car is 24...

I was wondering the same thing.

I find it a bit odd that both the ferraris cant enter the event. They become a bit redundant which is sad :grumpy:
 
Its from licensing issues :(

I have a F10, it just sits there.
 
I don't get why the FGT series is level 23 yet the car is 24...
I was wondering the same thing.

I find it a bit odd that both the ferraris cant enter the event. They become a bit redundant which is sad :grumpy:

The idea is for you to unlock the race when youget tio level 23, see the race but know the car is a level 24 car, so your incentive to get to level 24 is to get the FGT to be able to do the level 23 race.

Not an unusual or illogical setup actually.

Classic adventure game/complex storyline plot method.
 
Last edited:
The idea is for you to unlock the race when youget tio level 23, see the race but know the car is a level 24 car, so your incentive to get to level 24 is to get the FGT to be able to do the level 23 race.

Not an unusual or illogical setup actually.

Classic adventure game/complex storyline plot method.

And that is exactly what this game is? Hope not!

I thought there would have been a special event for the F1's themselves, but as no-one has posted anything about it, it seems they are just in the game to hype it. And the people get disappointed. Just my opinion.
 
And that is exactly what this game is? Hope not!

I thought there would have been a special event for the F1's themselves, but as no-one has posted anything about it, it seems they are just in the game to hype it. And the people get disappointed. Just my opinion.

I was answering specifically to the FGT Level 24 and the Rcae being Level 23 issue.

Could care less about the Ferrari F1's being used in their own race or not. :)
 
I thought there would have been a special event for the F1's themselves, but as no-one has posted anything about it, it seems they are just in the game to hype it. And the people get disappointed. Just my opinion.

Future seasonal perhaps?
 
The race is at 23 when the car is 24 because you can B-Spec to 24 and buy the car before A-Spec 23. Actually, that's the order I ended up doing it, so I had my FGT already at A-Spec 22.
 
If it was due to licensing issues, they shouldnt have put those F1 cars in the game in the first place. Seriously whats the point in putting in those cars in if they can't even be used in offline races?
 
Back