BAP_Shockz's images in GT6

• Thread starter BAP_Shockz
  • 9 comments
Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur
CODEDestro
I don't know whether I should do this, but I love taking pictures in GT6. I love the freedom of choosing how you want to take a picture, and I love the way the pictures come out. That said, I have seen tons of edited pictures on this forum that look incredibly marvelous.

Oh how I would kill for such talent. I have a few pictures of my own that I tried touching up with Lightroom, but I would love to hear any method I can use to improve myself. Here's one of my best pictures, although it most definitely pales in comparison to everything else here.

Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_2.jpg

Any constructive comments greatly appreciated.

Well, welcome! Good start with some good photos. The last is a bit too sharpen, but has nice angle and speed. I don't know how to work with lightroom that well, but I know some tricks in photoshop. If you want to know some trick I can help you.

Well, welcome! Good start with some good photos. The last is a bit too sharpen, but has nice angle and speed. I don't know how to work with lightroom that well, but I know some tricks in photoshop. If you want to know some trick I can help you.

Why yes, I could use some neat new tricks up my sleeve. :lol:

Sorry for the short hiatus, been busy studying :banghead::banghead: Anyway I bring 3 more pictures. :lol:

Toyota FT-1 Concept
Gemasolar_3.jpg

Spoon Sports Integra Type-R Stage 1 '95
Nürburgring Nordschleife.jpg

Spoon Sports Integra Type-R Stage 3 '95
Nürburgring Nordschleife_4.jpg

Back