(Barbados246) RACERS FROM THE ISLANDS (BARBADOS, WEST INDIES)

I RACE UNDER ID Barbados246_8(us); along with my partners who race under the ID Accra_246; Barbados246_12(us); Barbados246_11(us); (Barbados246_66) & (Flyte), we all come from the island of Barbados, West Indies,which is part of the Caribbean. We have raced Gt from the inception of Granturismo 1, so we have been around for a long time.

We are happy to see the creation of the World Events, which is supposed to represent all nations, problem is that we here in the Caribbean are not represented, hence we are forced to use our Barbados246 id (246 represents our area code), & as you can imagine have to use either (us) or (jp) tag at the end of our online names.

I believe something can be done to allow the use of a (Bds) tag representing Barbados so we too can be recognized.

We have come across a number of you GTP racers and have shown that this small island has to be recognized as a serious contender and not to be disregarded.

So in closing be on the constant lookout for us the Barbados contingent

(Who come from an island in the caribbean of only 166sq. miles in size),

as we will be always ready, willing & able to deal with international big countries with our very small contingent of players........

Last edited:
Well done you! :)

Hope you have great success!

p.s if it all goes wrong....at least you live in Barbados...Nice...drool!
Have fun.

Back