Barely any screenings of the Gran Turismo film

• Thread starter R55NA
  • 3 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
DarkStryderLupo
DarkStryder360
Not sure if its the case everywhere in the UK, but the availability for this film is so poor.

Ever since its release, it has had maybe 1 or 2 showings per day, never at Weekends, at bizarre hours during a Weekday, or some cinemas not showing it at all. Everyman has had zero listing for it (where I am) but will show multiple classic films a week.

And yet The Meg 2 has endless screenings for that :lol:

image_2023-08-22_162215161.png

image_2023-08-22_162230374.png

Not surprising. The official public release is August 25th. Some places honoured bookings made for screenings around the original August 11th date, but there's no wide scale release yet.

Not surprising. The official public release is August 25th. Some places honoured bookings made for screenings around the original August 11th date, but there's no wide scale release yet.

Whilst a valid point, it's still only on twice at Vue Cheshire Oaks on the 25th and 3 times on the 26th adn 27th and then back to 2 times on the 28th.

It's not at all at the Odeon Northwich on any of those dates.

I think a lot of cinemas near me have been showing it early, but it hasn't been on much near where I live and that doesn't appear to be changing from the 25th.

I haven't checked the Everyman in Altrincham but I imagine it'd be a no show there as well.

Last edited:
No lack of screenings in NL, though the person at the front desk of my local cinema did mention it was very quiet due to the sunny weather and vacation season (I went on the 11th in the afternoon).

Back