G2jCo.jpg

59Rpk.jpg

2vcMB.jpg

Engine Number (I think)
HcpOI.jpg

Original '47 license plate.
tdVm2.jpg

Back story:
My grandparents had this bike in storage in their shed for about 27 years. They had it before that for about 10 or so. A friend theirs didn't have any use for it anymore so he gave it to them. He had it after WWII because he couldn't get a car. The saddle bags on the side are WWII era army surplus. The bike has a very faded but still recognizable paint job. It's in surprisingly good shape for having to deal with the elements.

Bopop4
Oh wow, nice find.

How hard do you think it'll be to get it running again?

Not too bad. If my grandparents don't give it to this guy who wants to buy it, they are going to give it to me. I heard they started making these again so it shouldn't be crazy hard. Just needs some new lines and to be cleaned. Shouldn't be too difficult but you know how difficult it is to get a relic like this working again.

Yeah, it depends on what shape the internals are in.
You'll have to clean out the carbs and stuff, but I just hope that the pistons, crank etc are fine.

Bopop4
Yeah, it depends on what shape the internals are in.
You'll have to clean out the carbs and stuff, but I just hope that the pistons, crank etc are fine.

Pistons do move. Know that part. But it's still up in the air if I'll get it or not.

Back