Barn Finds Popup?!

• Thread starter KA7Legend
  • 7 comments
Has anyone noticed that barn find locations popup faster online in free roam mode? I kept getting one after another last night. And I always hear about people having trouble getting a barn find popup in single player so I was wondering if getting online would help you guys out...

I havent done online either. Just beat Darius and have 2 barn finds left. Might jump in free roam to see if I get them.

Thanks for the tip.

I am still trying to figure out the triggers.

If it is online then anyone wanting them all will need xbox live gold what a crap way of doing it.

Edit: Just got 8 out of 9 offline still don't know what triggers it.

Last edited:
^ I don't know what triggers it either, but I know you definitely don't need to go online with XBL Gold to get them all.

I might throw in the info I've found about this:

I am semi-active on the official forums, and we have had a long conversation just about this. From our attempts, there are no links between game completion and the finds. There seemes to be a randomizer somewhere in the mix, along with playtime and possibly driven miles. I have a save where I have done no more than the starting events to choose between the STi and evo, and other than that, just driven around, to see if they pop up. Unfortunatley I havent driven that long yet, so no conclusive theory has come yet.

Back