Barracuda

  • Thread starter Thread starter cyanyde2010
  • 11 comments
  • 546 views
Messages
293
United States
indianapolis/in
Messages
cyanyde-
Preferablly purple but will take any color
 
you mean the six (somthing) cuda?
i got only fully tuned one..
 
Yeah thats the one wanting one tuned not tuned any will do i just want one its my favorite car in the game
 
and what do you offer?
 
Sadly i dont have alot to offer i have the red nismo skyline if your interested in that is there anything your looking for?
 
Send a FR to PSN: Racin-Rev and I will send you one this evening - Free
I won't be at my PS3 until late this afternoon or this evening.:cheers:
 
I have color and multiples of most.. If he doesn't have the color your after let me know. I have a trade today but will send you a purple one tomorrow free if you want
 
Ill take what i can get but purple is preferred and would highly appreciate it feel free to add me cyanyde2010 on psn
 
Hey thanks again for all the stuff you sent rev didnt think anyone was in gt5 like that anymore again thanks!
 
lots of good people, just alot of greedy ones also... Did you get the right color? anything else you need ?
 
Yeah rev sent me a purple one......as of right now the only thing i need is to figure out how to win the 3rd race on the new seasonal event that bmw mclaren just gets waaaaay ahead and i cant catch it
 
Back