Base models expansion or driver customization

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 5 comments
Italy
Italy
karsten_beoulve
Dear Yamauchi-san,

As you can imagine most of us virtual drivers race in leagues and one small thing that would greatly enhance our ingame immersion would be being able to put our number on all our racing cars and maybe our nickname and flag on the side of our car like all professional driver have...

Is this a possible feature on ps3 or something we might expect?

Domo-arigatou :)

Since my english is not the best this is what i meant
1001_nametagimage_impreza_1.jpg

• Use our GT Suggestions Forums to ask for cars, tracks, or game features. Polyphony Digital is very much aware of these forums and reviews the most popular suggestions from the community. If you want a car, track, or feature in the game, you will do more for it by voting or supporting it in those forums than by flooding the "Kazunori Q&A" forum with requests.
Also, there is already a livery editor thread.

• Use our GT Suggestions Forums to ask for cars, tracks, or game features. Polyphony Digital is very much aware of these forums and reviews the most popular suggestions from the community. If you want a car, track, or feature in the game, you will do more for it by voting or supporting it in those forums than by flooding the "Kazunori Q&A" forum with requests.
Also, there is already a livery editor thread.
a livery editor is completely a different thing that won't happen until GT7. Not enough RAM to allow for custom stickers and decal on a PS3.

What i'm asking can be done instead. big difference :D

Ahhh, the picture wouldn't load for me. Still a suggestion rather than a question though.

Latest Posts

Back