"Base Models", we would like to see

• Thread starter Castrol96
  • 17 comments

Castrol96

(Banned)
United Kingdom
Southampton, UK
This thread is about base models we would like to see. There may be alot of base models, but ones I would like to see will be a Castrol Toms BM, Mazda 787B BM, Z4 GT3 BM and many more. Post the one which you would like to see. And if there is a thread already like this, post a link and mine will be removed :).

Last edited:
I'd like to see some more GT3 base models. There's already blank versions of the R8 and SLS which should easily-ish be converted to BM's. Other than that, the '08 WRC cars could use some love. Tends to make a very bland field, seeing as people are scared to death of driving the non-interior cars that could actually provide some diversity. Perhaps a few more LMP/Group C, along the lines of Audi R18, Pescarolo C60/GV5, Sauber-Mercedes C9 etc.

Edit: Completely forgot about some. We have two Corvette C6 racers that basically are the same as base models. So, why doesn't PD add a Viper GTS-R '00 Base Model and turn their old LM Race Cars into new LM Race Cars?

Last edited:
BMW M3 GTR
m3_GTR_1.jpg

Mitsubishi FTO Race Car
SuzukaCircuit.jpg

New Beetle RSI Cup + VW Lupo GTI Cup
5875087752_35c5790401_z.jpg

- Minolta Toyota
- Citroen C4 Rally car
- Suzuki Swift Sport
- Ford .... (that Austrlian V8 Monster)
- Caterham super seven 'fireblade'.

and many many more :D

If we had rally base models, we could make RX cars. In reality though, i'd rather have more real liveries as well as a BM for each race car.

Someone change the title of this thread to "'Personalisable' race cars we'd like to see". That's basically what this is anyway :)

EVERY CAR , not only that you should be able to paint the car exactly like the race car , i mean the same livery of the race cars but the colors of your chosing , thats the least if they dont wanna give us livery editor with a excuse like " too much freedom for players "
people wont complain about penises on cars too

Someone change the title of this thread to "'Personalisable' race cars we'd like to see". That's basically what this is anyway :)

Sounds good :), but some may forget about that we are talking about base models.

Last edited:
Back