bass shaker on ACC - awesome!

• Thread starter John G
  • 6 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Just wanted to post a quick positive post on ACC, it's awesome with a bass shaker on console (ie without the simhub software etc you get on pc).
You get rumbles from the engine, road surface, kerbs, and thumps from impacts, gear shifts, and exhaust backfires, basically everything!! It's so much more active than any other game i have tried (AC, GTS, Dirt1&2).

Not sure if LFE has been added intentionally or it's just a happy side effect of Kunos putting so much detail into the sound in the game and using a wider frequency range than normal. But i had to turn it down a couple clicks for fear of upsetting my other half and our neighbours

Just wanted to post a quick positive post on ACC, it's awesome with a bass shaker on console (ie without the simhub software etc you get on pc).
You get rumbles from the engine, road surface, kerbs, and thumps from impacts, gear shifts, and exhaust backfires, basically everything!! It's so much more active than any other game i have tried (AC, GTS, Dirt1&2).

Not sure if LFE has been added intentionally or it's just a happy side effect of Kunos putting so much detail into the sound in the game and using a wider frequency range than normal. But i had to turn it down a couple clicks for fear of upsetting my other half and our neighbours
I’ve had the exact same experience. Was very pleasantly surprised.

Hi,
May I ask what bass shaker you use and how it's connected to the console please. I've seen the buttkickers on PC and always thought it a cool idea.

100% agree, it's excellent with mine as well.

Can someone advise what part of the car is making sounds when braking/slowing? Also the big low thump when shifting into 5th gear. These sounds make my Buttkicker clip badly.

Rather than turn down the Buttkicker which my set volume works fine in all other games, what ACC game audio settings should I adjust? Tire, or chassis, or both? Any recommendations?

Last edited:
Old thread but curious if any of you are interested in seeking to

A) Have control of game audio to be able to boost it for tactile
B) Ability to send out multiple channels to multiple transducers
C) Having LED meters to see the output levels for each channel and its activity
D) Being able to mix "Simhub Telemetry Tactile" combined with "Game Audio Tactile"
E) Having control to determine what channels this goes to and what mix of either we apply

I have a solution that I have tested which can operate with upto 12 channels (6 stereo pairs or 6 mono)
These then require their own amplification but it brings more control to whatever tactile is used.

Back