Bathurst cockpit view problems (fixed)PS4 

United Kingdom
NG9
Shin_Roh
Hello everyone, hoping there's a quick fix to this, searched but could not find.

Basically I drive in cockpit view and I just drove bathurst for the first time today. I'm finding the viewing angle very difficult when going down the mountain. The character head looks to the horizon instead of at the track and I can't see apexs walls or even other cars.

I changed a couple of options but have so far had no luck.

Images below are normal angle on the flat and extreme angle on the way down the mountain...

PS_Messages_20160507_225542.jpg
PS_Messages_20160507_225550.jpg

Last edited:
Hooray! I found the fix today while doing more research and testing. I'll post my findings in the hope it may serve somebody else in future :)

Fix: Within the options menu there is a sub category named camera, in there is another tab labelled 'MOVEMENT'. The setting I needed to change was 'World Movement'. I moved this setting before but (maybe) counter intuitively, the slider at maximum value (100) takes away all of the camera movement in the vertical plane. I assumed zero would take away the movement and there lay my error.

So... To stop the camera looking up or down too much on steep sections of track, adjust the World Movement setting to suit. As far as I can tell it has not effected any other camera subtleties. Pictures that follow are my view again on level ground and my corrected view on the steep mountain section at Bathurst 👍

PS_Messages_20160508_145817.jpg
PS_Messages_20160508_145825.jpg

Back