Battery gauges on Hybrids?

  • Thread starter Thread starter snowgt
  • 8 comments
  • 1,351 views
Messages
2,990
Austria
Austria
Messages
GTP_SnowCrash
So, why did they omit the battery gauges on hybrids? We can now no longer see when the battery runs out and you have to rely on the combustion engine alone.

Or does it magically never run out anymore...? I ought to test this...
 
It definitely will run the battery out; I did a long set of laps at Daytona with a Prius and after a while it slowed down. I too wish they had left the battery gauge in the display for hybrid cars.
 
There is so many things missing in this game, i would'nt get your hopes up for a battery gauge, hell a majority of the premium cars in dash fuel gauges dont even work.
 
There is so many things missing in this game, i would'nt get your hopes up for a battery gauge, hell a majority of the premium cars in dash fuel gauges dont even work.

I had a Volvo 740, in most of these the fuel gauge dont work. Never got an update either :(
 
Only hybrid or electric cars have work battery gauge is the Fisker Karma.
 
So, why did they omit the battery gauges on hybrids? We can now no longer see when the battery runs out and you have to rely on the combustion engine alone.

Or does it magically never run out anymore...? I ought to test this...

My CRZ ;) :(
 
The Tesla Model S definitely has a working battery gauge as well.
But battery gauge and range plus odometer on Tesla Model S won't work last time I test on Suzuka Circuit 10 laps challenge around S event.
 
But battery gauge and range plus odometer on Tesla Model S won't work last time I test on Suzuka Circuit 10 laps challenge around S event.
I know the HUD gauge works, I'll go test it in the cockpit view. Maybe it's just the Anniversary edition Tesla?
 
Back