Battle of 80/90s - "Daily Cars"

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dimitrov
  • 5 comments
  • 759 views
Messages
411
Hi, everyone.

As opposed the the great majority, I don't like to run with über-maxibest-fast cars. I Like to run with Volvo 240, Nissan Exa Canopy, Silvia and so on.

If someone wants to have 120/140HP races or something around that with real-life cars, just add me @ PSN.

PSN-Id: Cacciari.

Everyone is welcome.
I speak/write Portuguese, English, Spanish and German so language barriers are diminished.

Reach me by PM here or via PSN.

Thanks for reading 👍
 
I feel the same way, so I will definitely add you. My PSN id is the same as my name on here.
The most even, competitive, races I've found so far were using shuffle and getting some 200hp or so range 90s cars. It would also be cool to get a few people and do a classic euro coupe/roadster race so I could use my Triumph Spitfire or Alfa Guilia.
I'm in the midst of the Expert Japanese Championship at the moment so I can't race now, but I will probably try some online races later on this evening.

PSN-id TyV2448
 
count me in. same PSN ID as this one. also looking up for running a few classic races any pre 80's if your up for it?
 
I'll add you as well. I like running the less-powered cars.

Edit: Cacciari? How do you pronounce your PSN? Thanks.
 
I'll add you as well. I like running the less-powered cars.

Edit: Cacciari? How do you pronounce your PSN? Thanks.

Its italian.

How can I say..... hummmm....

Try to say that in british english: Catchi (not ketch, like in ketchup, but with an open A) and then "ari", also open a.

Sorry I am horrible with phonetic explanation. Perhaps we should study IPA... or just call me Greg <-- my name.

or not.

BTW i am reinstalling my cockpit again so we can definitely rip some asphalt this weekend.
 
PSN friend invite sent last night.
 
Back