• Thread starter breakpoint
  • 10 comments

breakpoint

Return of the Krugen
Premium
United States
Huntsville, Alabama.
LEGION138
I'm cleaning out my closet (no I'm not revealing I'm gay) and came across Battlefield 1942 for pc and have no need for it. So if anyone wants it you can have it if you just pay for shipping to you. I don't even know if its worth the shipping cost now, it may be super cheap to purchase at stores, I have no idea. But if its cheaper for shipping or you just hate stores here you go:tup: If you want it PM me.

Sell it one ebay for 10 bucks :D (minus ebay fees). That's like 2 gallons of gas! lol I saw an all in one edition (with all expansion packs) worth $19USD. Do people even play it still?

Sell it one ebay for 10 bucks :D (minus ebay fees). That's like 2 gallons of gas! lol I saw an all in one edition (with all expansion packs) worth $19USD. Do people even play it still?

My ebay account has been suspended because I sold some mobile printers and the guy that bought them wanted to return them and I said sorry it says in the listing no returns so he contacted ebay and they gave him his 260 back and are trying to make me pay them:tdown: Sorry ebay, looks like your out one customer and 260 bucks cause I'm not paying it. I didn't even know if people still played the game, my pc isn't even good enough to play it, but at the price you said it looks like I might just be tossing it.

I do still have GTA San An for pc still sitting on my desk, that's all you if you want it mate. But like someone was saying, really for either title its cheaper just to go buy it at walmart compared to the shipping. I bought both of them about 2 or 3 years ago and only paid 9.99 brand new each so you should be able to get them pretty cheap, also shipping to Mars Is more than likely out of your price range I'm sure;)

Back