Battlefield I Revolution currently 9 EUR on Xbox Store! (85% off)

• Thread starter breyzipp
  • 1 comments
Belgium
Lokeren
breyzipp
breyzipp
That is 2016’s Battlefield 1 game including the premium update with the season pass and all DLC maps and weapons included... for only 9 EUR. I honestly believe this is one of the best deals on a game I have ever seen.

The game also recently got an Xbox 1 X enhancement patch so you can explore WW1 in full 4K HDR glory. And I have to say even 2 years after release the game still looks absolutely gorgeous. The singleplayer War Stories are fantastic and very well directed with top voice actors. The multiplayer... well needless to say that part is great as well as that’s how the series has grown and became popular.

I would say the only downside on this game is that it’s EA but this 9 EUR deal is a steal! The game does have loot boxes in the form of Battlepacks for weapon and vehicle skins but this is also a game where I would say you probably don’t care too much for all the skin variations. With that Revolution Edition even come over a dozen of high quality loot boxes so you will get a bunch of legendary skins with it from the get go.

The game’s UI also feels really polished and there is even some nifty codex background info on WW1 to unlock. To my knowledge this is also the only WW1 game that exists, at least on this scale of combat. And with the much bigger popularity of WW2 in games I believe it will be the best WW1 war game for years to come.

I bought it a month ago on sale too for $20 Canadian and I absolutely love it.

I was always a Call of Duty guy but the series is many years past its best.

BF1 honestly evokes many of the great things of prime COD.

Back