bb codes

• Thread starter torque99
  • 2 comments
England
England
Hi @Jordan

On other sites in the past a long time ago, there was an option to add say a max of 10 large photos in a gallery with the codes in between, so they slid across horizontally when you clicked on them rather than take up the whole page.

I found the original bbcode of [gallery] flickr link etc [/gallery] as far as I can see this does not work on GTP.

Is this something that could be implemented with out too many problems on to this site for the amount of pictures on the main photo pages?

My thought if possible is to have a little link in the box next to the picture icon. I can see you can add GTP media galleries but not from host sites.

I.E Would it help with loading?
Keep the pages cleaner

Cheers

torque :cheers:

p.s Congats on the win :bowdown: I look forward to your PS4 Pro photos ;):gtpflag:

Thanks for the congratulations! :)

I'm not entirely sure that I understand your question, but you can insert a thumbnail gallery into your posts when you attach multiple files. Once the files have been uploaded, an option will appear at the top of the "Attached Files" list that says "Insert every image as a...". Select "Thumbnail" and the gallery will be inserted automatically.

Photo Aug 06, 8 09 40 PM-5 copy-3.jpg Photo Aug 06, 8 12 02 PM-3 copy-4.jpg Photo Aug 06, 8 13 30 PM-2 copy-5.jpg

Thanks Jordan for the reply.

It was more to offer a gallery code so you can insert Full size photos with 'flickr link codes' rather than upload files with a thumbnail. As the uploads do not seem to give as good quality or have the link to flickr on each picture. 👍

Back