BCT Racing

greaterbadass
Welcome To British Carbon Tuner Racing. This tuning co. tunes up the less common cars such as the ZZ-S and Lavioette. The aim is not only to provide a car that is quick, but a car that has perfectly balanced handling.

BCT Spirra II

Power: 499BHP
Weight: 1096kg

Parts
Racing Muffler
Racing Brakes
Brake Balance Controller
Port Polish
Engine Displacement
Racing Chip
Triple Clutch
Racing Flywheel
Variable LSD
Supercharger
Suspension (F/C)
Tyres (R3)
Weight Reduction (ALL STAGES)
Rollcage
Wing-Straight AB

SETTINGS

Downforce F 30 R 30

SUSPENSION
Spring Rate F 6.4 R 7.6
Ride Height F 142 R 142
Damper (Bounce) F 8 R 8
Damper (Rebound) F 8 R 8
Camber Angle F 2.0 R 1.0
Toe Angle F 0 R 0
Stabiliser F 5 R 5

I tested both the stock and modified car at the High Speed Ring. 15 laps in each.
The stock car pulled out a 1:18.999 which isn't too bad. The modified car thrashed the stock. I managed to pull out a 1:08.071. Thats 10.828 seconds quicker.

ONE WORD OF CAUTION: The Spirra II tends to oversteer very badly at high speeds. When it gets to about 150mph, the car becomes very twitchy so very delicate steering is needed. It can be countered by using R1 tyres.

I will happily accept any suggestions for improving the performance of the car, and I may tune up a few more if anyone shows some interest.
PICS BELOW

Attachments

• IMG0001.JPG
    IMG0001.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG0002.JPG
    IMG0002.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Welcome to our humble forum badass. :)

Yea, I know all about the Spirra oversteer characteristics. 👍 I don't have time to drive your car today but the settings look like they make sense. ;)

thanks for the welcome Parnelli 👍

The next car is the ZZ IV. It's a beauty and very cheap to modify!

ZZ IV
Power: 332bhp
Weight:627kg
Drivetrain: MR
Base Car: Tommy Kaira ZZ S

Parts
Racing Muffler
Fully customised suspension
Racing Chip
Turbo Stage 3
Wing straight AB
R3 Tyres
Weight Reduction ALL STAGES

Suspension Settings
Spring Rate: 4.8 7.2
Ride Height 90 90
Damper (bounce) 6 7
Damper (Rebound)10 10
Camber angle 1.5 0.5
Toe angle -1 -1
Stabiliser 5 5

DOWNFORCE
30 30

It doesn't get much sweeter than this. Prepare to drive a car with ultra smooth handling.

TESTED AT: SEATTLE
I chose a track that has some nasty corners and Seattle fitted the bill perfectly. This time, I did 5 laps with both stock and modified and BOB did 5 laps on "Increased pace (4)"

LAP TIMES

Greaterbadass BOB
stock 1:54.379 1:56.062
modified 1:37.000 1:40.083
difference -17.379 -15.979

I mean 17 seconds is a big difference. I only expected about 5 seconds but 17 :sly: The ZZ IV is guaranteed to wipe the floor with the Japanese Compact Cup (even though you must use sports tyres). Enjoy! 👍

Last edited:
"Wipe the floor with the Japanese Compact Cup"? Meh, I like easy races, but don't make them too easy!

Back