Be careful of the deep end.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Klostrophobic
  • 8 comments
  • 518 views
Messages
12,993
United States
USA! USA!
Adult Swim is freaking awesome. Family Guy, Futurama, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Sealab 2021, Harvey Birdman, Space Ghost, etc. These are the best cartoons today next to the Simpsons. The Cartoon Network executives are pure genius. If only they would stop playing all that anime crap, I could set me TV to Cartoon Network more often.

There needs to be a channel specifically for adultish cartoons like the ones I mentioned above. Discuss.
 
Family Guy, Futurama and Space Ghost are the only ones that I've seen.
I find them amusing, but they lose my interest rather quickly as does most animation.

Space Ghost would be my favorite though as I've laughed heartily while watching that program. haha.

As far as a dedicated channel to "adultish" cartoons, I'm not opposed to it, but I wouldn't be proactively pushing for one either.

I just wish Speed Chanel didn't only come with Comcasts most expensive cable package at $90+ a month. Grrr.
 
Ha! We get Speed Channel with basic digital cable. We also have Comcast, so you're getting screwed. You're only missing restictor plate cars riding around a big oval, really.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Adult Swim is freaking awesome. Family Guy, Futurama, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Sealab 2021, Harvey Birdman, Space Ghost, etc. These are the best cartoons today next to the Simpsons. The Cartoon Network executives are pure genius. If only they would stop playing all that anime crap , I could set me TV to Cartoon Network more often.

There needs to be a channel specifically for adultish cartoons like the ones I mentioned above. Discuss.

I dont know what to think of you.
Hint: The anime programs are the only reason people watch Adult Swim.
Besides, what kind of kid are you?
Are you dissing them, because you want to look "cool"?
 
I'm dissing them because I can't stand any anime at all. In all honesty I do not understand how anyone can watch that stuff. And like it too. Meh, to each his own.

Oh, and I'm a superneato kid.
 
I also like Home Movies, pure hillarity. Is that still on Adult Swim?

Anime is boring, not funny, and the stories are totally untenable. In fact, everything about it is incredibly stupid, except the drawing, which is pitifully wasted on the braindead loosers who are satisfied by anime's lame entertainment capacity.
 
You have taste, my 'friend.' Home Movies is still on Adult Swim, indeed.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
If only they would stop playing all that anime crap, I could set me TV to Cartoon Network more often.
All anime isn't crap, I enjoy watching Gundam Wing (includes Mobile Suit Gundam which is my favorite of the different series) and Trigun. I'm not deep into anime though.
 
Back