Beakman's World?

  • Thread starter Thread starter OZZYGT
  • 2 comments
  • 428 views

OZZYGT

Premium
Messages
3,766
United States
NYC
Messages
OZZYGT
Does anybody remeber this great show? It's on air again on FOX :D

I always thought it was great because it actually made me want to know more about science and physics. The characters and sounds really make little kids pay attention to it.

For those who haven't seen it before, it's a show where a young funny scienific called "Beakman" answers common questions about random stuff and he proves them by experiments and stuff. It's kinda like "Myth Busters". Ya'll should defenitely check it out. 👍

Saturdays at 12:00 pm on Fox. ;)





Ciao!
 
I loved this show! :D I'll have to start watching it again.
 
It's okay, but it was never as good as Bill Nye the Science Guy. We watched a bunch of Beakman's World in 8th grade, and his crazy hair and general insanity gave us all a feeling of distrust.
 
Back