Beam NG Drive

  • Thread starter Thread starter JR98
  • 192 comments
  • 54,935 views
I’ve played this on pc years ago and it’s a good sandbox crash simulator

I hope there will be some substance to it as getting a car and crashing it into a wall will soon get tiresome
I can't understand where the game is for ps5 players. I have almost 1000 hours in the game but there is no structure. The main draw for me is the rls career mode, otherwise it's just picking races and time trials. The handling and crash physics are fantastic but it gets boring doing the same thing over and over. I'm thinking the multiplayer needs to be pretty special for this to work on console without mods.
 
It had all been a bit iffy for me since the update. Dx12 causes it to crash or fail to load, and on Dx11 it looked worse than before. Tweaked a couple of minor settings in the graphics tab and it's looking as good as I can expect it to for my spec.

rsz_284160_602.webp
rsz_284160_582.webp
rsz_284160_583.webp
rsz_284160_590.webp
rsz_284160_606.webp
 
Looks better than it does on my PC. Will find it difficult to choose that version to play, unless I want a specific mod.
 
This looks very very tempting to me! The guy on the vid is a goof be warned lol

 
Last edited:
Yeah. Now there's really no need for me to rush and get GTA6. Between this and the Spec IV updates, I'll be just fine.
 
From resetera

BeamNG.drive will arrive on PS5 on October 19. Pro enhanced with PSSR support (1440p upscaled to 4K with a 60 fps target).
Its using medium PC settings with dynamic lighting, it has the exact same physics quality level as the PC version
and it comes with the exact same interface (including all the options) as the PC version. The only difference on PS5
is that there is a spawn limit for cars and objects because all of these come with full on real time physics and you can crash any
highend PC with this.
 
Muye has been one of the main Beam guys for a long time, and yeah, he's definitely a character.
 
Back