Bear Bryant Achievement Award

well2thebone

(Banned)
United States
United States
Coaching Film of Nick Saban at LSU is available. 2001 UF - LSU. 2010 Alabama - South Carolina Half Time Interviews. 1965 Gatorade Invention, a 1966 Heisman from Miami, Science Hill. 3-4 Power I With A Frown. A Game of Imperfect information is now being played against Nick Saban and his song of Choice: Wagon Wheel. The Bear Bryant Achievement Award: If you want to walk the Heavenly Streets of Gold, you better learn the Password. ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

TB
Alright. I'll take one for the team.

What?!?
What does not begin to cover this word salad and lack of direction the thread has started off with.

Bear Bryant is considered the "Elvis Presley" Of college Football. He died in 1983. The Paul W. Bryant Museum, Paul W. Bryant Hall, Paul W. Bryant Drive, and Bryant–Denny Stadium are all named in his honor at the University of Alabama. Nick Saban has Eclipsed his Win Total and there is a question to whether or not he has Eclipsed the career of Bear Bryant. His methods are under review as to whether he desevers to be recognized with a Bear Bryant Award of Achievement or a New Form of Game Theory. Bear Bryant was a WIN AT ALL COST coach and was in favor of African Americans being allowed to play college football. His Legacy is still alive and strong to this day.

Oh! Well in that case.

Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

All I got is that it's supposedly about Nick Saban, and Nick Saban is a douche.
Oh! Like the Saban that makes the Power Rangers stuff!

Power Rangers GIF

Bear Bryant is considered the "Elvis Presley" Of college Football. He died in 1983. The Paul W. Bryant Museum, Paul W. Bryant Hall, Paul W. Bryant Drive, and Bryant–Denny Stadium are all named in his honor at the University of Alabama. Nick Saban has Eclipsed his Win Total and there is a question to whether or not he has Eclipsed the career of Bear Bryant. His methods are under review as to whether he desevers to be recognized with a Bear Bryant Award of Achievement or a New Form of Game Theory. Bear Bryant was a WIN AT ALL COST coach and was in favor of African Americans being allowed to play college football. His Legacy is still alive and strong to this day.
Would it have been so incredibly difficult to lead with THAT as your first post? Granted, I still don't care but at least I'd know what the hell you're point is.

Also, Sports section. It'll get moved shortly.

The University of Florida Invented Gatorade

Attachments

• gettyimages-81802459-612x612.jpg
    gettyimages-81802459-612x612.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Florida_Jordan.0.jpg
    Florida_Jordan.0.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 7
  • avatars-dRhKZFbouQlZqUhu-SuFu9A-t500x500.jpg
    avatars-dRhKZFbouQlZqUhu-SuFu9A-t500x500.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 0a79c394f613fc026acdaa26ecf0ba61.jpg
    0a79c394f613fc026acdaa26ecf0ba61.jpg
    248.5 KB · Views: 10
ChatGPT, do 8 lines of coke and then teach me about college football...
I can do that. I purchased 3 1 ounce grams of "pure" cocaine from the Dark Net in 2016. I purchased 1 gram of Heroin. I just spend 5 minutes looking for the other one as it never arrived. I continued to use Marijuana and Alcohol until May 2017, when I was charged with a DUI related to Marijuana with a BAC of 0.0. The charges were dropped after 2.5 Years. I entered Hopeway in Charlotte, NC for 35 days and have not returned. I lost 45 pounds from March 2006 until August 2006. I Gained about 10-15 back.

Back