Beat my F10 Suzuka lap time and get a matte Ferrari Enzo

  • Thread starter Thread starter Enzo309
  • 8 comments
  • 3,919 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enzo309

(Banned)
Messages
484
Dark red matte Ferrari Enzo


So set a lap time in Suzuka with an F2007 or F10

Faster than 1.27.880 and get the prize :)

Before you try and beat the time you must know that

If you beat it will upload the video on the data log and the lap but there are requirements

Only :

Soft racing tyres

No driving aids (no tc,no ASM/line)

Manual only - well obviously you won't beat it with automatic

In the data log we will see if any requirements are not met.

Upload the data log and lap and receive your dark red matte Ferrari Enzo 0 km :)


Steering wheel well obviously if you don't have 1 your not gonna beat it



Tips on beating it :

Watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk2p2nRK-p4
 
Your video?
 
I've watched Michael Schumacher race many, many times. This is besides the point.
 
Can you gift me an F1 car :)... I'll return it to you after I beat ur time. 👍
 
Hey i've got a f10 anf f2007 time trialling thread up in GT5 forum now.

You should check it out.

But you have to use Hard Racing Tyres.
 
Yeah, I don't like where this is going.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back