Beating Alien AI in NurburgringPS4 

• Thread starter FSportIS
  • 3 comments
United States
United States
I have been hot lapping around Nurburgring in various road cars and GT3 cars with ABS only. Therefore, I decide to challenge myself to try out the alien AI in the track. I thought I will be 10 seconds+ slower. However, I cannot believe I beat the alien AI for the very first time and it is the most fun experience. The AI race me clean side by side, head to tail, pass and being passed. The race craft the AI shows is better than random online people which I will not race with anymore. It was hell of a fun race.
IMG_4248.JPG

Another good news is that I finally beat the 7 minute mark in the Nissan GTR GT3 car. I know I'm still very slow compared to you guys but for me, it took me several weeks to learn this combo. I can now comfortably drive any GT3 cars around 7 minutes. I also look at the actual real GT3 race, it seems like the pace is around 6:45 to 6:52. Could you please share with me what is your lap times for GT3 cars in Nurburgring?
IMG_4249.JPG

I am in love with Assetto Corsa and enjoying driving many cars in Nurburgring.

My time is in the 7:40ish range for many super road cars, 8:00ish for BMW M4, Porsche 911 Carrera S and the likes, ~7:00 for GT3 cars. I have looked at the RSR leaderboards and feel like complete noob/turtle. How are people getting into the 7:10ish time for super cars, 6:30ish for GT3 cars??? Are these for real?? Could you also share your lap times so I can feel better :) or may be worse :(

This is actually an easy event to do at Alien. All you have to do is get in front early and the other car wont overtake you. The first time I did it I was in front and had a 3-4 second lead and ran out of fuel on the big straight :-( Added more fuel and again easily won next attempt.

If you want a challenge try the GT3 race in the GTR at the ring and see how you go. I keep getting up through the field and then I get deliberately rammed by the AI and my race is over.

Hehe you're still much better than a lot of people, including me! I have a hard time winning in Medium difficulty!

My time is in the 7:40ish range for many super road cars, 8:00ish for BMW M4, Porsche 911 Carrera S and the likes, ~7:00 for GT3 cars. I have looked at the RSR leaderboards and feel like complete noob/turtle. How are people getting into the 7:10ish time for super cars, 6:30ish for GT3 cars??? Are these for real?? Could you also share your lap times so I can feel better :) or may be worse :(
Yep, those times are for real. Under 7 in GT3 isnt hard. In the 6:40 is very attainable. 6.30 is alien mode and requires a lot of training.

Back