Beating all gold times in time trial with the Williams FW18 '96

• Thread starter Alex p.
  • 2 comments
Germany
Hanover/Germany
alexpkas
I needed a challenge, so I took the old '96 Williams around every track of the 2006 season, in the 2006 order and beat the gold times in time trial mode. It must be said that this car is very difficult to drive without major practice, as it has no driving aids whatsoever. No tcs, no stability control and no abs. On some tracks I thought it would be impossible to beat the times but after trying for several hours and hundreds of restarts I managed it though. It was tough and exhausting but at the same time very, very fun. I can only recommend everyone with this game and this car to try to beat at least some of the gold times. Also, I will later add numbers from 1 to 10, indicating how hard it was to beat the particular gold time, 1 being very easy and 10 being very difficult. Have fun watching. :)

Great video! I haven't played f1CE in quite a long time. When I was playing it I only had a ds3 controller, and pretty much all of the historical cars were impossible for me to drive. I'll have to give it a try with my wheel sometime soon.

On another note, I'm very excited for the historical content Codies is doing for f1 2013

Back