Beautiful VGT concept cars with no interior

• Thread starter Acefighto
  • 6 comments
Singapore
Singapore
Acefighto
i mean like *****? are they gonna put them in in the future.

nv rly got many VGT cars but the LM55 has got no interior and the Chaparrel has a few half-arsed rear view mirrors with no steering wheel.

can anyone explain?

nv rly got many VGT cars but the LM55 has got no interior and the Chaparrel has a few half-arsed rear view mirrors with no steering wheel.

can anyone explain?

There's only two possible reasons that I can think of.

One, interiors were cut from the final vehicle to ensure that it was released on time. It does, after all, take a while to model in a car. An interior especially.

Two, technical difficulties, but I doubt it. The PS3 may be a hard console to work with, but not that hard.

Fingers crossed we'll get some kind of update for GT6 that adds interiors to all the VGT cars. If not, let it be GT7. The designs for the interiors (on some cars at least) do exist.

Mercedes VGT:

T_Online_Startscreen_AMG_Vision_GT1-640x400.jpg

Last edited:

can anyone explain?

I think there are already threads covering this. Also the Chaparral doesn't have a steering wheel because it literally doesn't have a steering wheel.

There's only two possible reasons that I can think of.

One, interiors were cut from the final vehicle to ensure that it was released on time. It does, after all, take a while to model in a car. An interior especially.

Two, technical difficulties, but I doubt it. The PS3 may be a hard console to work with, but not that hard.

Fingers crossed we'll get some kind of update for GT6 that adds interiors to all the VGT cars. If not, let it be GT7. The designs for the interiors (on some cars at least) do exist.
There is a third possibility (my favourite). Some of them came from the designers with an interior and some would not, at least not initially. So rather than release some with and some without, in order to maintain consistency and not have some cars treated as less than "complete", they made an executive decision to not use the interiors until they were all ready, likely in GT7 or towards the end of the project.

Cockpit view obstructs the vision of the track... It is anti-immersive to me, but i agree; the 'Vision Gran Turismo' project must be complete.
(cockpit view, to me, only in replays)

Back