Beav and Ameer’s Joyride Crew [CLOSED]

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 9,486 comments
@Ameer67 Can you read it now :)

GUESS WHAT I SAW TODAY! A TESLA S TYPE! and a Bmw 535i X-drive... I took a selfie with the Tesla but took a picture of them both :3

Last edited:
@Ameer67 Can you read it now :)
Yep.
Fair Enough. We can do it like that, but we gotta keep it. Also can we have like different units say like regular for patrol then interceptor for mid way chases and enforcer for major chases?

That's all up to the cop himself. Some have specific cars for different tasks, while others just have on multipurpose vehicle.
I just say call out the speeder in the cop chat, and when an officer sees that speeder, give them that ticket that caught them speeding.

That could work too.

6 likes for a lobby at 6 (21)
Listen Rolex, I'm sorry dumped my hosting thing earlier, but hosting a volunteer thing, I'm not required to do it at all, and I had things to do. I'll join your lobby.
GUESS WHAT I SAW TODAY! A TESLA S TYPE! and a Bmw 535i X-drive... I took a selfie with the Tesla but took a picture of them both :3
PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST: The thread has already gone way off-topic earlier (mostly my fault) we don't need to have the mods in here. Thanks.

Ban Notice

User: @Smurfybug
Length: 11/2-11/9 (ends on the 10th)
Reason: Posting irrelevant material, even after asked to stop. I warned you specifically.
Restrictions: Cannot join or host during the dates listed above.
Other comments:

Here's the previous warning I gave you, which you decided to disregard for some odd reason.

Warning

Reason:
Posting loads of extremely off-topic information even after being asked to stop.
Other comments: This is not the place to post about what you did last night. This is also not the thread where you discuss thread colors, etc. It says in the OP, off-topic posts may result in termination of your club membership. Don't do it again.

Then you thought it was acceptable to post this:

Ban Notice

Length: 11/2-11/9 (ends on the 10th)
Reason: Posting irrelevant material, even after asked to stop. I warned you specifically.
Restrictions: Cannot join or host during the dates listed above.
Other comments:

Here's the previous warning I gave you, which you decided to disregard for some odd reason.

Then you thought it was acceptable to post this:

This was not the only thing he said. His main post was towards Ameer redoing his previous post. I don't think that was justified.
Otherwise, I have no objections.

Room up.

1472-4711-0167-3384-6848

We're at Mount Panorama.

Current Rules:

55/75 is the limit.
Two way, right side.

I was thinking about hosting a lobby today after I get off work at 5pm but I saw that I had no lobby slips. By the way @Ameer67 you might want to remove FG from the member list in the OP.

Back