Beav and Ameer’s Joyride Crew [CLOSED]

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 9,486 comments
And I'm just remembering that this thread exists after getting no alerts for it.

When people stop spamming the comment section of statuses, I could actually keep up with stuff more simply.

@DBeav12 and @Ameer67, sorry for being really inactive this past month almost. Everything has settled for the most part now since the move. I am going to set up the PS3 this weekend . I'll try my best to join a room. If not, I will definitely join next weekend.

And I'm just remembering that this thread exists after getting no alerts for it.

This.

But other than 1 mode that I ace'd in an Aventador way back when, doesn't look like I missed much.

What ever happened to those make-shift shuffle-races ?. I'd be game for that over Cops-stuff. :sly:

The lobby will be a Crew Joyride with a photoshoot. Possibly some Open Joyride action afterwards. The lobby should be up in about 20 minutes.

Sorry for not joining any Lobes for the past week. Lots of HW after winter break. I might be able to join one on MLK day on Monday

Yum. Big, black, long, slick,
10923456_571516319651295_4912211590023656313_n.jpg

Uh...
German burnouts..
Oh...

If I don't go straight to some LM55-testing or Seasonals, I'll probably join if its still going strong around 7:00pm EST.

That was one of the best lobbies I've participated in within the last month or two. Some people left about halfway through, then we had about 6-7 people left, and we did a little "city cruise" at Madrid. Everyone was driving realistically, and it was pretty fun! Thanks to everyone that attended the event today! Way more people came than I expected. We had 16 members at one point. :cheers:👍

This club has really bounced back from the drought more than I could ever imagine! Thanks guys!

I'd like to apologise to everyone who was in that lobby, more specifically @mohammadsen and @XxKaitoShionxX, for my behaviour and the way I acted towards you. I've had a bad day, and I guess I just got p'eed and took it out on you guys. I will make sure that it won't happen again, and I will make sure to drive normally next time. As I said, I'm sorry.

(also no burnouts :'( :( )

Last edited:
q2nO-nnVELA9G_OX9Eqkm-KHoiL4d3GoVdYfLUJHkLo3kR39e0pKi0B-aoD6rGlK37OHT2SODAllkbrFsJcMM2bPj1iyAa8tjUw1UYagfHpLtWeStUaXvkHT2DQuM4M73A

Rich Kids.png

Don't you hate those kids who get dropped off to school in a Bimmer and then brag about how wealthy their father is? Well, I do and you should too. Now, you can experience an hour or two of being rich! Get in something nice and show off how filthy rich you are!

Host: Ameer67
Date and Time: Saturday, 1/17/2015 at 12 PM - 3 PM Central Time. (We'll choose what's best.)
Car type/theme: Luxury
Horsepower: 700 max
Tires: Sports Soft or less
Tuning: Allowed
Notes: Instructions will be given out once everyone is in the room. Also, choose what time is best for you guys. I'm available to host from 12 PM to 3 PM. Questions? Ask.​

Don't you hate those kids who get dropped off to school in a Bimmer and then brag about how wealthy their father is? Well, I do and you should too. Now, you can experience an hour or two of being rich! Get in something nice and show off how filthy rich you are!

Host: Ameer67
Date and Time: Saturday, 1/17/2015 at 12 PM - 3 PM Central Time. (We'll choose what's best.)
Car type/theme: Luxury
Horsepower: 700 max
Tires: Sports Soft or less
Tuning: Allowed
Notes: Instructions will be given out once everyone is in the room. Also, choose what time is best for you guys. I'm available to host from 12 PM to 3 PM. Questions? Ask.​
What time EST?

Back