Beav and Ameer’s Joyride Crew [CLOSED]

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 9,486 comments
6 likes for a lobby around 5 PM EST.

@ASSCVCCS If you want to host, that's fine with me. Let us know what's going on so I can host if you aren't able to.
That was the closest I've ever got to being tree'd. I was just writing my '6 likes for a lobby' post.

Anyway, I'll let you host, Beav. I don't want a repeat of what happened last time I hosted...

Ban Notice
User:
@Smurfybug
Length: 3/4/2015 - 3/8/2015 (4 Days, I went easy.)
Reason: Posting off-topic information again.
Restrictions: Cannot join or host during the dates listed above.
Other comments: This is the second time this has happened for the same reason. We don't need to know when you're off of school everyday. We don't need to know that you laughed at a certain post. We don't need randomness. Get it? Got it? Good.

Ban Notice
User:
@Smurfybug
Length: 3/4/2015 - 3/8/2015 (4 Days, I went easy.)
Reason: Posting off-topic information again.
Restrictions: Cannot join or host during the dates listed above.
Other comments: This is the second time this has happened for the same reason. We don't need to know when you're off of school everyday. We don't need to know that you laughed at a certain post. We don't need randomness. Get it? Got it? Good.
Ok, Sorry about that.

Lobby is up.

It can be accessed through the community club feature, or the room number: 1472-4711-0038-4890-2688.

Patrolled Joyride @ Cote d' Azur with 700hp.

Room is closed. Wish we had more members join. Way too many randoms that Beav needed to kick.
I was intending on joining after I got my haircut

and I'm just now getting home at 8:10. Now you see why I don't like posts.

Hi I really want to be in this club my internet to my ps3 is not the best but the problem is i have only updated gt6 a few times and i have like 8 updates so it will take a really long time but can i tell you when im done updating so i can join the crew (if you let me) also i live in Australia but i can still join lobbies so could you tell me you timeline so i can set a second clock thx

Hi I really want to be in this club my internet to my ps3 is not the best but the problem is i have only updated gt6 a few times and i have like 8 updates so it will take a really long time but can i tell you when im done updating so i can join the crew????
Holy mother of run-on sentence. Anyways, send in an application after you finish all the updates.

k thx so what timeline is the crew in and that was a quick reply
You need to fix up that capitalization, add punctuation, and stop using text speak (thx, plz, etc.) before a GTPlanet moderator gives you a warning.

Timezone? Mostly Eastern and Central Standard Time since most members are from the US. (I shouldn't be awake since it's not even 5 AM yet.)

Ok sorry about the capitalization and punctuation.

Will you understand if I can not make it to some lobbies,because of our timeline differences.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back