Beav and Ameer’s Joyride Crew [CLOSED]

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 9,486 comments
Ban Notice
User:
@Wavey2014
Length: 6/20/2015 - 7/6/2015
Reason: Being disrespectful and causing problems.
Restrictions: Cannot join or host during the dates listed above.
Other comments: You are not an angel. You are not exempt from suffering consequences. 90% of the time, we see you causing problems. Other times you are disrespecting members and thinking you can get away with it. Stop being a jerk to everyone please.

Ban Notice
User:
@Wavey2014
Other comments: You are not an angel. You are not exempt from suffering consequences. 90% of the time, we see you causing problems. Other times you are disrespecting members and thinking you can get away with it. Stop being a jerk to everyone please.
Day n Nite

I keep returning to see bannings late at nite, nite.

Ban Notice
User:
@Wavey2014
Ah right yeah... Sure... So let's start off with the first thing shall we? Reny didn't understand the crosswalk rule, so I explained it to him, to which he decided to reply in an argumentive way, so I repeated myself. Secondly, I accidentally Backed up into GC while getting pulled over, then he started.started ramming me before I had chance to move and apologise. Thirdly, GC kept going on, and when I stopped after.after Cobra told me stop, only me, GC carried on. I reply and suddenly it's my fault again. It's like everytime I retaliate to something somebody else does, it's my fault? And who did I disrespect? I corrected people on rules, and got a load of **** for it, surely that's people disrespecting me? Of course not...

@Wavey2014

Your banning was not a direct result from today's lobby.

Look here, 90% of the time when you're in our room, you're an arrogant person. You act like you are on top of everyone. You drive like a madman half the time. You get into arguments 99% of the time. You are disrespectful in general. You are not a nice person in our rooms. The other 10% of when you join the rooms it is peaceful, everything is swell. But being a big meanie to everyone else isn't allowed here.

@Wavey2014

Your banning was not a direct result from today's lobby.

Look here, 90% of the time when you're in our room, you're an arrogant person. You act like you are on top of everyone. You drive like a madman half the time. You get into arguments 99% of the time. You are disrespectful in general. You are not a nice person in our rooms. The other 10% of when you join the rooms it is peaceful, everything is swell. But being a big meanie to everyone else isn't allowed here.
But what I don't understand is, that arguments are usually created by 2 people. Not just one. And I why not mention the others who drove fast today? You complain that cop is boring when there's no-one speeding, then when we speed you still moan... I only drive like that in Patrolled Joyride to give the cops somthing do, else they'll just moan about being bored.

Apologies for the inactivity as there's been multiple reasons why: Mostly it's down to the fact I'm working again. Also there's been RACE Fun Runs coupled with being addicted to Race the Sun on PS4 and Forza Horizon 2 on XBOX.

But what I don't understand is, that arguments are usually created by 2 people. Not just one.
Arguments involve 2 people, correct. But you keep going on and on and on for nothing.
And I why not mention the others who drove fast today? You complain that cop is boring when there's no-one speeding, then when we speed you still moan... I only drive like that in Patrolled Joyride to give the cops somthing do, else they'll just moan about being bored.

BECAUSE YOU'RE THE ONE WHO IS ALWAYS MESSING AROUND.

Uh-oh.

He got the caps lock on.
And I why not mention the others who drove fast today? You complain that cop is boring when there's no-one speeding, then when we speed you still moan... I only drive like that in Patrolled Joyride to give the cops somthing do, else they'll just moan about being bored.
There's reasonable speeding

Then there's my type of speeding (aka exercise for the cops)

And then there's NFSGUY/superstreet/etc type of speeding (never ending).
Learn how to be reasonable with the in-between.

Arguments involve 2 people, correct. But you keep going on and on and on for nothing.

Like I said before, I stopped yet GC carried on replying and making petty remarks. But that's me going on and on is it? Hm.

Like I said before, I stopped yet GC carried on replying and making petty remarks. But that's me going on and on is it? Hm.
its-time-to-stop-posting.jpg

I'm going away on trip for 3 weeks, if its too long you can remove me from the list if you like. But i will be back.

Back