Beav and Ameer’s Joyride Crew [CLOSED]

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 9,486 comments
What exactly happened? Could you tell me some of his lies.

(I know I sound a bit stupid asking this..)
Check the Ludicrous claims thread and make yourself a cup of coffee.

In short: he lied to Ameer and Beav about getting into a serious accident in a car and getting someone pregnant.

We know things couldn't last forever but I have been thinking if @Beav or @Ameer67 will stop to take a break or leave this club because of things like X game released or such?

Because it seems everyone lost their love with the GT franchise and just moved on to better games.

We know things couldn't last forever but I have been thinking if @Beav or @Ameer67 will stop to take a break or leave this club because of things like X game released or such?

Because it seems everyone lost their love with the GT franchise and just moved on to better games.
It's still up in the air for them. It would've been fine if most of us was on next gen consoles on a separate game, but that's not the case here. It's imminent that this club will close eventually (probably sometime by the end of the year by my guess), but I don't think Ameer and Beav will close it just yet.

It's still up in the air for them. It would've been fine if most of us was on next gen consoles on a separate game, but that's not the case here. It's imminent that this club will close eventually (probably sometime by the end of the year by my guess), but I don't think Ameer and Beav will close it just yet.
It would be a massive shame to see this club go. It's one of very few clubs where people come together to share their enjoyment of cruising, as well as making/meeting new friends. But the sad reality is, next gen has split a lot of people apart. I myself will also be moving to next gen but I won't be playing the PS3 very much less than I do now, simply because of the amount of friends I have on the PS3 platform.

I myself will also be moving to next gen but I won't be playing the PS3 very much less than I do now, simply because of the amount of friends I have on the PS3 platform.

I'm in the same boat. I'll be moving to current gen next week, but I'm definitely going to be playing the PS3 more than the PS4 due to the huge amount of friends I've made here.

that and i havent finished KH2FM yet

It's hard to tell. I leave for college on Saturday. I will take my PS3 with me, but I most likely won't bring my wheel. I'll be in a tough situation as far as mysef and the club go.

It's hard to tell. I leave for college on Saturday. I will take my PS3 with me, but I most likely won't bring my wheel. I'll be in a tough situation as far as mysef and the club go.
I leave for college on the 28th and its going to be a different experience going from a 50 inch TV to a 17 inch laptop monitor. At least I'll have 1gb Internet so don't blame the lag on me.

B&A 1 Year Lobby Banner.png

Events

B&A 1 Year Swiss2000.png

Start time: 3:00 PM
Car: Honda S2000 (Premium version)
Track: Eiger Nordwand
Info: A four lap group cruise in the S2000 dedicated to the original club banner.

B&A 1 Year Sound of the Police.png

Start time: 3:30 PM
Cars: BMW M4 Safety Car and regular M4 coupe. (Both stock with SS tires.)
Track: Special Stage Route 5
Info: One round of chase mode with the M4's. All regular chase mode rules apply. If you want to be a racer, send me a message on my profile with the words: "I want to be a racer." A second round may be done if we have enough time.

B&A 1 Year Car Show.png

Start time: 5:00 PM
Cars: Anything less than or equal to 700 HP.
Track: Circuit de la Sarthe
Info: A simple car show held under the Dunlop bridge. Everyone lines up against the barrier like always and waits to be called. Once you are called, you have the option to show off your car as best as possible. You can do a burnout, drift, or whatever floats your boat. Everyone has about 10 seconds. After all contestants have done their stunt, everyone will message the host on PSN stating the player's name of whose car is the best. Once the winner is announced, they will be able to lead a 1 lap cruise around the track.

View attachment 429927

Events

View attachment 430083
Start time: 3:00 PM
Car: Honda S2000 (Premium version)
Track: Eiger Nordwand
Info: A four lap group cruise in the S2000 dedicated to the original club banner.

View attachment 430089
Start time: 3:30 PM
Cars: BMW M4 Safety Car and regular M4 coupe. (Both stock with SS tires.)
Track: Special Stage Route 5
Info: One round of chase mode with the M4's. All regular chase mode rules apply. If you want to be a racer, send me a message on my profile with the words: "I want to be a racer." A second round may be done if we have enough time.

View attachment 430081
Start time: 5:00 PM
Cars: Anything less than or equal to 700 HP.
Track: Circuit de la Sarthe
Info: A simple car show held under the Dunlop bridge. Everyone lines up against the barrier like always and waits to be called. Once you are called, you have the option to show off your car as best as possible. You can do a burnout, drift, or whatever floats your boat. Everyone has about 10 seconds. After all contestants have done their stunt, everyone will message the host on PSN stating the player's name of whose car is the best. Once the winner is announced, they will be able to lead a 1 lap cruise around the track.

this will be great :D can't wait to be a part of it!

Latest Posts

Back