Beav and Ameer’s Joyride Crew [CLOSED]

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 9,486 comments

First off, if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say it. We don't need to know who you dislike and why. Our club lobbies aren't the place to discuss your feelings on other members.

Second, calling someone a "fgt" or saying things like "stfu" in a lobby will not be tolerated. If you can't treat other members with respect, then you don't belong here. If you have a problem with someone take it outside the lobby or message Ameer and I.

Also, when people are angry and fighting, just stop. Don't add fuel to the fire. Let it go. If someone is fighting, Ameer and I will take care of it. Please do not comment on it. It just makes the situation worse. You're only making things worse for yourself and ruining the lobby for the rest of the members. I don't want to turn so strict that you guys can't have fun, but you guys are pointing us in that direction. Ameer and I run the club, but so do the members. That's you. You decide our future. You decide how strict we are. Want a laid back lobby? Then behave for the sake of the club. It's not that hard guys.

Last edited:
I just left the room. It was filled with nonmembers after most of the members left. (They behaved well.) I'll write more later.

The room is now an unofficial cruise room.

Had to eat dinner so I left after the second lobby. Hopefully I can make it to the Friday lobby. Sierra is really living up to its hype. Feels amazing.

Ban Notice

User: @BradTC12 (nonmember)
Length: 9/17/2014 - 9/19/2014
Reason: Driving recklessly and not following directions.
Restrictions: Cannot join/create any rooms created during the dates above.
Other comments: This is for what was done in today's room at Sierra. When I tell you to pullover, you pullover. Losing control of your car is not an excuse for drifting. Any car can be driven at a steady pace without any problems.

Warning

Username:
@mohammadsen
Reason: Contributing to the problem.
Other comments: If there's a issue going on, let Beav and I handle it. There is no need for comments that just fuel the fire. This is just a warning, so there's nothing against you.

091714-1926-27.jpg

@superstreet556 I was trying to get this screenshot of your car with my capture device. That's why I was moving all over the place. I think this photo turned out pretty good.

I would have showed up but I had a half day at school and played on Zahara for a good 3-4 hours with some old friends. Sounds like you had fun though. I should be able to join a lobby during the weekend, or maybe even tonight if there is one

Back