Beav and Ameer’s Joyride Crew [CLOSED]

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 9,486 comments
Warning

User: @funnyguy344
Reason: Kicking out non-members without letting them know why they're being kicked.
Other comments: This is for kicking Crazydriver in today's room without giving any notice.

Last edited:
Ah righto. Yes he has the New Zealand flag if I remember correctley of the top of my head.

Room is basically a chaotic mess FG isn't doing anything.

When it comes to cruising in my own rooms I am kicking bad drivers more than I am cruising myself. I not host cruise rooms much since all the kicking I have to do since I have to deal with zombie drivers alot of the time. When ever I see anyone racing, drifting, & driving like a drunk I give them the ban hammer from my room to Kingdome come. I wish there was more common sense on Gran Turismo 6 servers when it comes to cruise rooms. Yeah so my instant kick policy has never let me down! & I get hate mail but that makes it more fun!. Muahaha.

Last edited:
Temporary Ban Notice (Sort of...)

User: @funnyguy344
Length:
9/24/14 - 10/1/14
Reason: Being a neglectable host and not doing anything when asked to. This ultimately led to the rooms starting to die when you were neglecting the hosting privilege. Also, kicking people without warning.
Restrictions: Cannot create any lobbies during the dates stated above.
Other comments: I got a decent amount of messages when I was in the room which you were hosting, telling me to tell you to leave so you weren't host anymore. My problem is that I asked you if you were OK with hosting and you told me you were. Then you preceded to neglect the lobby when I was there and also shortly after I left.

Last edited:
Funnyguy, from my experience from hosting Cruise rooms since Gran Turismo 5 when it comes to running cruise rooms you got to keep on your toes & lookout for bad drivers constantly. Also so you can keep an eye on them if the map is large go to spectator to monitor drivers behaviour. I also recommend having you map view the whole map so you see how people are driving to from their directional arrows when full map is used. I can identify hoons with a full map that way to.

Last edited:
@CaptainTNT said it pretty well.

Please note that we do not force people to host. Lobbies are hosted strictly by volunteers. Hosting isn't for everyone.

You just kind of have to see things differently when you're hosting - you've got to be on the lookout for bad drivers, etc. The room won't be any fun if the host isn't cooperating with the members.

Back