Beav and Ameer’s Joyride Crew [CLOSED]

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 9,486 comments
Untitled.png

Ban Notice

User: @Gotbeefboy564
Length: 3 days (10/27-10/29)
Reason: Blocking a member from joining a club lobby.
Restrictions: Cannot host or join any lobbies within the dates above.
Other comments: You have every right to have a block list with whoever you want on it. However, club members must have complete access to club lobbies, regardless of the hosts block list situation. Make sure you do not have any members on your block list before hosting.

-You are by all means allowed to have whoever you want on your PSN block list. However, if you host a friends only lobby, you are to remove all members from the block list prior to hosting the lobby so that they are able to join. All members should have complete access to club lobbies.

I posted this a while back.

Hey guys. Just wanted to make this announcement. This is Crowex. Due to an issue I had months ago under the name Krizzy, my beloved account Crowex had gotten banned. I'm sure I've done my best to keep a good attitude with you guys, displaying a change. Anyhow, thanks to Jordan, he allowed me to make another account, so I can continue to be associated with the club. I have absolutely no intention with creating an issue with you guys. If I had created a problem with you in the past, my most sincere apologies and that attitude shouldn't be displayed again. Anyhow, if you're willing to look at me at a different way, and willing to give somebody another chance, kudos to you. Glad to be back.

So we have nearly 35 people in the club, yet people are begging for something to make a room, when they can make one themselves.

Surprise.

Back