Beccosinho's Autoart Gallery : Randoms

• Thread starter Beccosinho
  • 324 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP Beccosinho. :( Your pictures and awesome editing will be remember!

Let's hope that this is a temporary ban! :nervous:

I did saw him on FMPplanet though...but it's quite shame since he really have the talent...kinda reminds me of the incident on Milli Vanilli lipsyncing

Why do you say that? Just wondering...and what kind of tone when you said that?

Why? Because I have absolutly no comprehension for someone, who does that.
Yes, he was/is talented, but apperently has some kind of issues, that made him do double accounting.

That's just something I can't stand. Especially not, if you just want to beat someone in a meaningless competition.

It sounds hard, but when you accept the rules for a forum you also accept simple and basic rules like honesty and trust. And I'm sorry, but I couldn't cope with myself to know, that I'm doing that on purpose.

Why? Because I have absolutly no comprehension for someone, how does that.
Yes, he was/is talented, but apperently has some kind of issues, that made him do double accounting.

That's just something I can't stand. Especially not, if you just want to beat someone in a meaningless competition.

It sounds hard, but when you accept the rules for a forum you also accept simple and basic rules like honesty and trust. And I'm sorry, but I couldn't cope with myself to know, that I'm doing that on purpose.

OHHHHHH..now I understand that..thank you for the generous explaination

You can still read on the forums after you're banned if I'm correct. Unless he's also banned when he's signed out.

I said that cause nobody was watching the gallery as a guest.:)

And "get a life" may be too much. But I have to agree with 20832.

Umm No?

Unless he's not schizophrenic I won't take this back! Would you call that normal, that he makes 4 Accounts just to vote for himself? His confidence must be on a quite low level, at least that's what I reckon. Or can you tell me another (more plausible) reason, why someone would do that?

I said that cause nobody was watching the gallery as a guest.:)

And "get a life" may be too much. But I have to agree with 20832.

But I did saw his name on the secret santa poll at the bottom of the page (after the ban) when the first news of his dishonest broke out...I wonder what cause SS to be come suspicious w/ him?

Umm No?

Unless he's not schizophrenic I won't take this back! Would you call that normal, that he makes 4 Accounts just to vote for himself? His confidence must be on a quite low level, at least that's what I reckon. Or can you tell me another (more plausible) reason, why someone would do that?

Duuude, dude! Calm down a bit... Stop being so emotional or I'll stop controlling myself, turn into Greg House and start looking for problems in your childhood. JK, man, I got ya.:lol:

I'M NOT EVEN MAAAAAD! :lol:
Srsly, why do we argue about this guy?

We turn out to more pathetic than he is...
Enough's enough. Let's go get some vodka!

As far as I understood it:

He has created multiple account to vote for himself in the comps.

Just heard it.
Beccosinho, if you reading this, and I'm sure you do.

Get a Life!

This. Honestly, I really have no idea why he did it, with his level of talent. Was he really that insecure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back