Beeblebrox237's GT6 Gallery || Dark Feelings

Beeblebrox237

Two heads, no brains...
Premium
United Kingdom
Betelgeuse
Beeblebrox_237
Hi there! I'm back, sort of. I'm going to be on holiday for two weeks starting Saturday so I probably won't be doing much then. And to be honest, I won't be doing much until I get back into my normal rhythm at the start of October. But I'm going to try to start doing some nice photoshoots and to continue to participate in the competitions. :cheers:

Dark Feelings

Last edited:
Hello everyone! It's good to be back here, I've really missed photomode, and even more than that I've missed this community. So I'm back, albeit intermittently, and this is my first GT6 gallery update. I'm very rusty, so you'll have to excuse the poor quality, I hope I'll soon get the hang of this again and will start producing some halfway decent material.

This set was taken for a previous CCCL competition which I never actually got around to entering. I began editing them in a rather distraught emotional state, as my grandmother was quite ill at the time. She's since improved and so the second half of the set is slightly more alive and not quite as dark and sinister. I hope you enjoy them, they're not very good but they're something, and editing them was wonderfully cathartic.

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

-5-

-6-

-7-

-8-

Back