Beemers in GT4?

  • Thread starter Thread starter lancer runner
  • 23 comments
  • 2,267 views
Beemer = BMW motorcycle
Bimmer = BMW automobile

But I agree, the M3 and M5 would make excellent additions to the automotive lineup. Although they aren't my favorites, I wouldn't mind seeing some of the Z cars.
 
dude I back all your comments, personally, an M5 lover, I would like to see the classic 3.0 CSI, classic M3, old M5 and NEW (2002) and also the brand new Z4, nothing more, nothing less, o yeah and the M1!
 
I think Electronic arts and the Need for speed series has the rights to the M series BMW's. :( They would be way better than just the 328 ci that was in GT3
 
M5, but they'll probably screw it up. Plus, with the release of the game, the car will instantly become outdated since a new one's on the horizon. Not to mention that they don't hold the copyrights. Don't count on it.
 
BMW isetta
BMW 700
BMW 2000 tisa
BMW 1600 ti
BMW 2002 tii
BMW 2002 turbo
BMW 3.0 csi
BMW 3.0 CSL
BMW M6
BMW E30 M3
BMW E46 M3 GTR dont get how everyone missed this one.
BMW M1 PROCAR art car.

other peeps have already mentioned the others id like to see.
the bold ones are the ones i really want to see, the others are icing on the cake.
 
My BMW list (YES ... I'm serious about the Isetta) :D



0588.jpg

M1 Road


1520.jpg

M1 Race


1238.jpg

Z9 Prototype


0830.jpg

507


0816.jpg

Isetta:lol:
 
M3
M5
Z4 3.0
760


THE M3 and M5 must be in the game, not just the latest version, but also older types!
 
Originally posted by SaleenASL
Beemer = BMW motorcycle
Bimmer = BMW automobile

Who cares about these. I just hate to hear those.
Why not just call it BMW like it is :odd:...
 
I’d like to see the E46 M3 racecar, E46 M3 CSL, E46 M3 GTR racecar, John Cooper Works Mini Cooper S, and Qvick Racing Mini Cooper SM3, in addition to those already listed, but i'd be happy with just the E46 M3 GTR racecar, street E46 M3, and 2002 turbo.
 
I think they should have put in one of the new 6 series, or maybe the unreleased v10 m6
 
1988 M6 E24 would have been nice too.
 
They already included the best BMW ever, the M Coupe!

Im a bit biased, since I own one, but it is one of the most unique and performance built BMWs ever. Its a pure joy to drive, without any of the luxury slop feel most modern german cars have.
 
tpijanec
well, im looking forward to buying a M3

Well get it! Transfer your credits, buy it and go! It can be your "play" car. BTW, the M5 is ridiculous! I loved my M3, but that M5 is hot! ;) lol bbq... someone get the marshmallows.
 
Back