Been away from the game since December

  • Thread starter Thread starter Steve_Jabroni
  • 16 comments
  • 976 views
Messages
188
Messages
STEVETIZINES
I got all the updates, and see you can't gift/trade cars worth above 1 mil credits, and you can control your races via computer.

Has anything interesting/worthwhile been discovered in this time that wasn't already known? Is doing the American Race A-Spec 5 lap Indy still the best way to make money? Thanks for the info.
 
Seasonals bro , go get your cash !
 
Yeah, the seasonal payout has tripled, they said temporary but it could be for a long while.
 
Seasonals. 👍
 
Seasonals bro , go get your cash !
Do the circuit de la sarthe race in the Ferrari seasonals. 505,000 in under 4 minutes. Also, the online dealership cars are all zero mileage and half price!
 
I got rid of my Ferrari cuz it was useless way back when. I really don't feel like grinding 9 mil credits to get the F2007 again either *sigh* That's why I left in the first place.
 
I got rid of my Ferrari cuz it was useless way back when. I really don't feel like grinding 9 mil credits to get the F2007 again either *sigh* That's why I left in the first place.

You need a Ferrari road car for the race that was mentioned.
 
You need a Ferrari road car for the race that was mentioned.

This. Get a 458 Italia instead, as the Enzo handles & brakes like a brick. The 458 will blow the Enzo If tuned properly or not.
 
This. Get a 458 Italia instead, as the Enzo handles & brakes like a brick. The 458 will blow the Enzo If tuned properly or not.

Oh I own all the Ferrari's and every single Premium and rare Standard car except the F1 Ferraris, I didn't know there was a str8 Ferrari Seasonal. Thanks for the info. I'll check it out.
 
This. Get a 458 Italia instead, as the Enzo handles & brakes like a brick. The 458 will blow the Enzo If tuned properly or not.

👍 In the Ferrari race in A-spec on Monza I passed an Enzo No problem! I tuned it to like 610hp, and lightened it one stage and lastly messed with the suspension a little bit.
 
I did those in the 599, a bit more work ending 2nd and 3rd a couple of times, but that's no biggie :)
 
One more question - what's the best EXP A-Spec ratio (Non-endurance) and B-Spec (overall)?
 
One more question - what's the best EXP A-Spec ratio (Non-endurance) and B-Spec (overall)?

A-Spec:
> Ferrari F1 Challenge = I think around 50-60k. However it is quite long, and that you don't have a Ferrari F1.

> Production Ferrari Seasonal = Sarthe, around 42k. This is the quickest, as it's done in 4 minutes. For comparison, I leveled up from 35 1/2 to 36 in just a few hours.

> Super GT Seasonal = I think around 45-50k, but certainly higher than the Production Ferrari. However it's longer.

B-Spec:
Not sure about this one. I didn't do B-Spec in a while..

Hope this helps.
 
This. Get a 458 Italia instead, as the Enzo handles & brakes like a brick. The 458 will blow the Enzo If tuned properly or not.

I use the F430 and smoke both Enzos at the front ;)
 
i prefer the f40 myself but i reckon im on my own with that one
 
Back