Been Grief reported for Nothing-Help!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DrTrebor007
  • 25 comments
  • 1,889 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
301
England
Dorset
Messages
Drtrebor007
Hey GTPlanet :)
Basically i have been on GT5 since release pretty much, and i had accumulated friends over the period. now getting to my point, do you guys n girls ever encounter those 'friends' who assume they can just walk all over you? For instance 'BenTenn' added me and then proceeded to just send me a message just saying: send me a car
So i did the first time but he then continued to do this, once the update happend that you could now borrow peoples cars, he decided to bombard me with put your X1 up put your F1 up blah blah type stuff. Yesterday he sent me a send me a car message and to be honest it was the final straw of telling him i wasnt gonna do it. I sent him a forceful yet rational message:
Mate, im never sending you a car or putting my X1 or F1 up because you think you can walk all over me...If you thanked me or gave me something in return it would be alright but no you dont
Grow Up.
The message he responed back to me was 'Get lost G*y boy' (dunno if that gonna get picked up by mods :) )
and then said he reported me...
What do i do??
Cheers if you read the wall of text :)
DrTrebor007
 
Call him a paltry buffoon and leave it that. Either that or kick him in his virtual nuts.

You made a rod for your own back by continually sending cars on demand IMO though.
 
What do i do??

XMB - Friends - locate this person - Triangle - Block User and delete from friends list - Get on with your life.
 
I sent him one car tho...like out of kindness
Looked at his log yesterday before i sent message to him
he seems to have everyone sending him stuuf, i sent him a Nissan Silva thats all
then he expexts one everytime
 
His loss not yours, I had people like that too, the old "I've lost all my cars can u send me one" story is starting to wear a little thin with me.
 
XMB - Friends - locate this person - Triangle - Block User and delete from friends list - Get on with your life.

Done that :)
But will i not get banned from Grief report he did??
 
well its a 12 years old kiddy.... dont care about it
 
My guess is that you would have to be reported multiple times by many different people, and then you would probably just be warned. No way being reported once has any bad repercussions.
 
My guess is that you would have to be reported multiple times by many different people, and then you would probably just be warned. No way being reported once has any bad repercussions.

I Hope thats True :scared:
 
Yup. It's gotta be multiple reports. Either way, you did nothing wrong. Screw that horrible immature yarbles gobbler.
 
Lol, I had a guy who did that. Had him on Skype too. I sent him 2 cars, he seemed like a nice guy. But then kept going. Hello Block button, goodbye annoying friend.

His PSN is SWATSNIPER7. Keep a look out for him if you wish.
 
Done that :)
But will i not get banned from Grief report he did??

I should'nt think you will get banned for one minute. Just put it down to a lesson learned and try to be a little more wary next time.
 
1. I doubt he actually reported you.

2. You did nothing wrong. So you won't be in any trouble.

3. Pick your friends more carefully.
 
Getting reported doesn't mean anything.... Don't worry - nothing will happen.
 
This may just be the most pathetic thread I have ever seen on this site.
 
Children, children, children...:rolleyes:

So and so (fill in the name) said nasty things/did something I don't like so I'm going to go crying about it in a public forum and post his name up telling everyone how rotten he is...:trouble: yeah that will fix him and show how mature I am!

GROW UP!
 
Children, children, children...:rolleyes:

So and so (fill in the name) said nasty things/did something I don't like so I'm going to go crying about it in a public forum and post his name up telling everyone how rotten he is...:trouble: yeah that will fix him and show how mature I am!

GROW UP!

YOU need to grow up, cybernet/internet bullying should not be tollerated full stop.
 
Children, children, children...:rolleyes:

So and so (fill in the name) said nasty things/did something I don't like so I'm going to go crying about it in a public forum and post his name up telling everyone how rotten he is...:trouble: yeah that will fix him and show how mature I am!

GROW UP!

You got my vote! 👎
 
OMG! He reported you? For realz?

I think it goes on your permanent record. And you know what that means!
 
I think you missed the point of my post.
I do not condone bullying in any form.
That being said if you have a problem with an individual take it up with the appropriate authorities...in a private manner. Don't make it a public issue especially when the public is only getting one side of the story.

Posting a persons name on here and broadcasting to the world is called slander in my book unless there is legitimate proof of wrongdoing, in which case it is up to the appropriate authorities to determine that something wrong has been done and deal with it.
If you have a problem with someone and want to tell/warn your friends about them in private great, there is no reason to broadcast such a personal issue to the world at large.
If the OP was worried about being kicked/banned because of a complaint to the authorities being made he could have asked that question without posting the other parties name.
In my opinion there was no reason to post the second parties name other than as a form of retaliation for a perceived wrong, and that is much bullying and harassment as anything I've said.

Peace to all.
Sorry to rant, please return to your regularly scheduled programming.
Have fun and race hard. :cool:
 
So if you're in trouble kids, don't cry wolf.
 
Hey GTPlanet :)
Basically i have been on GT5 since release pretty much, and i had accumulated friends over the period. now getting to my point, do you guys n girls ever encounter those 'friends' who assume they can just walk all over you? For instance 'BenTenn' added me and then proceeded to just send me a message just saying: send me a car
So i did the first time but he then continued to do this, once the update happend that you could now borrow peoples cars, he decided to bombard me with put your X1 up put your F1 up blah blah type stuff. Yesterday he sent me a send me a car message and to be honest it was the final straw of telling him i wasnt gonna do it. I sent him a forceful yet rational message:
Mate, im never sending you a car or putting my X1 or F1 up because you think you can walk all over me...If you thanked me or gave me something in return it would be alright but no you dont
Grow Up.
The message he responed back to me was 'Get lost G*y boy' (dunno if that gonna get picked up by mods :) )
and then said he reported me...
What do i do??
Cheers if you read the wall of text :)
DrTrebor007

Send me some cars and I'll tell you what to do....sssh, don't tell anyone!
:dunce:
 
If you "block" a user, can they still enter your public online lobbies?
 
Closed at the request of the OP.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back