Been trying to get A-License gold for 3 hours now!

• Thread starter Resident0
  • 3 comments
I've come to the conclusion that it's impossible, because in A-10 the one with the two sharp corners, the demonstration car DRIVES ON THE GRASS...

Which you can't do in the license tests, it fails me even though i exactly replicate what the demo car did!! BUG! :ouch:

I managed to get gold in every license test in GT2, so none of them are impossible. Some are just very hard.

Resident0
I've come to the conclusion that it's impossible, because in A-10 the one with the two sharp corners, the demonstration car DRIVES ON THE GRASS...

Which you can't do in the license tests, it fails me even though i exactly replicate what the demo car did!! BUG! :ouch:

Okay, check this out. What you need to do is ignore the dotted lines in that first corner. Stay on them and approach the turn from the right hand side, but turn in slightly before the dotted line does. Don't turn too soon or you'll risk driving over the curb too early and you'll wind up with not enough of an angle in that second corner.

You basically wanna take the first corner a little early, but do the 2nd one like the demo shows. With this little trick, I find I can gain a Gold more than Silver! ¬

Last edited:
Hey, did it work for you? Give me some feedback. That little trick I just taught also works for the B9 and B10 tests, by the way (Cougar) but the Mitsu is tougher to navigate cuz its 4 wheel drive kicks back and forth as you brake & accelerate. Anyways, give me some feedback if you can.

Last edited:
Back