Beetle engine swap tuning

• Thread starter OAB4nd1t
  • 15 comments
if i had ii wouldn't be asking 🤔 forget it ill work it out
Ok. Bit of a defensive approach but I’ll ignore that and give you the deets anyway 🙂

Engine swaps are confirmed, they’re not available to purchase for credits unfortunately. You acquire them with wins from the roulette tickets you get from either Daily Workout or completing certain menu books. It seems the engines only come up for grabs on the higher star rating tickets. The fact they’re acquired through luck rather than grind or purchase has created a bit of a talking point. While you can argue that this method keeping the swaps rare and novel is better in the long run and avoids devaluing the swaps as they’d become too common, there’s an equal argument that it could have been done without a player having to rely on luck so much.

There is a thread somewhere listing available engine swaps so far. There could potentially be more added as players spend more time with the game, and certainly with future DLC as was hinted with the update news.

Good luck with the roulette, and fingers crossed you bag yourself something interesting!

Ok. Bit of a defensive approach but I’ll ignore that and give you the deets anyway 🙂

Engine swaps are confirmed, they’re not available to purchase for credits unfortunately. You acquire them with wins from the roulette tickets you get from either Daily Workout or completing certain menu books. It seems the engines only come up for grabs on the higher star rating tickets. The fact they’re acquired through luck rather than grind or purchase has created a bit of a talking point. While you can argue that this method keeping the swaps rare and novel is better in the long run and avoids devaluing the swaps as they’d become too common, there’s an equal argument that it could have been done without a player having to rely on luck so much.

There is a thread somewhere listing available engine swaps so far. There could potentially be more added as players spend more time with the game, and certainly with future DLC as was hinted with the update news.

Good luck with the roulette, and fingers crossed you bag yourself something interesting!
now look at that, first 3 lines and you said what i needed to know, so why not just say in first place, oh and a bit defensive 😂 not really i just asked a simple question. a gold bar, ft-1 etc etc, finished the game last week. sickbof bugs and developers trying blame people's insufficient temporary data space 😂 people delete their gtsport and all decals with it, so they are missing on your vehicles. whats the point of transferring liverys if its half a car 😂 they say they have been deleted but yet some are sill on bonnet 😂 but not sides etc

Good grief 🤦🏻‍♂️

Whizzbang, tell me, why should some random member, on a forum that’s positively teeming with pertinent information - the EXACT information you seek, in a FRONT PAGE feature, no less - spoonfeed you the basic common knowledge that’s right under your nose?

I’ll be honest, I spoonfed you because I got the impression you have a rather low IQ. You’ve just confirmed that. It’s not your fault. So it’s ok.

All’s good 😊

Last edited:
Good grief 🤦🏻‍♂️

Whizzbang, tell me, why should some random member, on a forum that’s positively teeming with pertinent information - the EXACT information you seek, in a FRONT PAGE feature, no less - spoonfeed you the basic common knowledge that’s right under your nose?

I’ll be honest, I spoonfed you because I got the impression you have a rather low IQ. You’ve just confirmed that. It’s not your fault. So it’s ok.

All’s good 😊
that shows how much a bully you are, im dyslexic and slight aspergers, well done you hive your ego a pat on the back. i asked a simple question 😂😂😂 oh have you read it bla bla bla 😂 grow up!!! aint you the clever one 😂

OK so having a go myself. I might try smaller wheels but I've massively improved it with stiffening the front using "natural frequency. This is because it lifts at high speed and dives under braking and the wheels cannot turn. I've also set anti roll bars high. A few corners it still goes wide so I'm going to try smaller tyres 14" instead of 15" and then start to raise its height.

20220706_200620.jpg

This works for me. I set it up for Le man.
World touring car 700. So on hard tyres 14" wheels 4:10 first try. It still can snap oversteer but you learn when to feed the power and it doesn't understeer near the same. Usable and able to win that race easy
( I did it in the combi bus earlier)
This is a rough tune and I will revisit soon

Did the race 2 mins in lead!

Last edited:
Back