Before I update

  • Thread starter Thread starter Boss Man
  • 7 comments
  • 928 views
Messages
6
First of all, is there any place that will tell me what has changed with each update?

Secondly, I have been playing since the end of April and thus my game has not received the updates. Does anyone have any recommendations for things I should do or try before I apply the patches? I am specifically looking for things that are easier or harder to do now.

Thanks!
 
Recieved wisdom (and I can't vouch for this) is that the Nascar Special is easier to do before updates as apparently you have more control over the driving setup (srf etc)
Some of the higher spec races also give more cr for wins but apparently the xp take is lower so you could go either way on this.

One thing you shouldn't do is try to bronze the Vettel challenge - the bronze times were made more generous in 1.07 (I think)
 
Thanks for the help.

I thought I read that the license tests got easier after the updates, but I cannot find proof of that anywhere.
 
I thought I read that the license tests got easier after the updates, but I cannot find proof of that anywhere.


The S Licence tests got much easier, there's now no penalties for hitting other cars & the SRF is permanently on, can't remember if it was before or not though. Now they're all childs play, stupidly easy, I golded half of them on the first go without even knowing what car/track combo I'd be using.



👍
 
Anyone know if that applies to License test IC-10?

At least I think it is IC-10. It's the one in Rome with the Ferrari 512.

Edit: Does that apply to the Lotus Elise Top Gear challenge, too? I HATE that challenge!
 
Yes. Ajust your DS3 after the update. No the Elise will still be LOOSE, but rubbing a little with the A.I got me my gold.
 
Thanks for the help.

I thought I read that the license tests got easier after the updates, but I cannot find proof of that anywhere.

Yep - too easy if you ask me. Waltzed through them, while I'm still 8 short of the International A license
 
Back