Beginner GT3 Cup (PS4)

• Thread starter Jcatz199
  • 26 comments
United States
Spokane, WA
For a long time now I have been wanting to start a racing league or Project Cars for people whom are not very good at racing and want to have a group of people to learn with. The goal of this league will to be make better drivers out of everyone and have fun while doing so.

Racing Setup:

• 10 minute practice.*
  • 15 minute Qualifying.*
  • 5 minute warm up.*
  • 15 lap race.*

List of tracks for races:

• Le Circuit Bugatti
  • Brands Hatch GP
  • Hockenheim GP
  • Sonoma Raceway GP
  • Donington Park GP
  • Monza GP
  • Spa-Francorchamps
  • Dubai International
  • Barcelona GP
  • Watkins Glen GP
  • Nurburgring Nordschleife

I have no set race dates yet since I am still trying to set up the race setup for each track. Feel free to apply for these teams:

Aston Martin Racing: (open), (open), (open backup)

Audi: (open), (open), (open backup)

Bentley: (open), (open), (open backup)

BMW: mikeylam(Z4),ForzaZach (Z4), (open backup)

Ginetta: (open), (open), (open backup)

McLaren: Jcatz199, (open), (open backup)

Mercedes AMG: (open), (open), (open backup)

Ruf: (open), (open), (open backup)

In case you can't make it to the race there will be a backup driver that will race for you.

Rules:

1. Race Clean, accidental bumps are okay.
  2. Cars must start on hard slicks,
  3. Must have a mic,
  4. Don't be a sore loser,
  5. Must be a beginner driver.

Race Season (Dates TBA):

1. Le Circuit Bugatti (testing and race)
  2. Spa-Francorchamps (race)
  3. Hockenheim GP (race)
  4. Dubai International (race)
  5. Barcelona GP (race)
  6. Monza GP (endurance race)
  7. Brands Hatch GP (3 sprint races)
  8. Sonoma Raceway GP (race)
  9. Watkins Glen GP (championship race)
  10. Nurburgring Nordschleife (just for fun race)

Points System:

1. 25 points
  2. 20 points
  3. 15 points
  4. 10 points
  5. 5 points
  6. 3 points
  7. 2 points
  8. 1 point
  9. 1 point
  10. 1 point

Message me on PSN if you would like to be in the league my username is JCATZ199.

*Times and race length will vary per size of track.

Last edited:
Is this league still going? Id like to join? I might not be available as much as everyone else but maybe race without points if you guys are ok with it?

For a long time now I have been wanting to start a racing league or Project Cars for people whom are not very good at racing and want to have a group of people to learn with. The goal of this league will to be make better drivers out of everyone and have fun while doing so.

Racing Setup:

• 10 minute practice.*
  • 15 minute Qualifying.*
  • 5 minute warm up.*
  • 15 lap race.*

List of tracks for races:

• Le Circuit Bugatti
  • Brands Hatch GP
  • Hockenheim GP
  • Sonoma Raceway GP
  • Donington Park GP
  • Monza GP
  • Spa-Francorchamps
  • Dubai International
  • Barcelona GP
  • Watkins Glen GP
  • Nurburgring Nordschleife

I have no set race dates yet since I am still trying to set up the race setup for each track. Feel free to apply for these teams:

Aston Martin Racing: (open), (open), (open backup)

Audi: (open), (open), (open backup)

Bentley: (open), (open), (open backup)

BMW: mikeylam(Z4),ForzaZach (Z4), (open backup)

Ginetta: (open), (open), (open backup)

McLaren: Jcatz199, (open), (open backup)

Mercedes AMG: (open), (open), (open backup)

Ruf: (open), (open), (open backup)

In case you can't make it to the race there will be a backup driver that will race for you.

Rules:

1. Race Clean, accidental bumps are okay.
  2. Cars must start on hard slicks,
  3. Must have a mic,
  4. Don't be a sore loser,
  5. Must be a beginner driver.

Race Season (Dates TBA):

1. Le Circuit Bugatti (testing and race)
  2. Spa-Francorchamps (race)
  3. Hockenheim GP (race)
  4. Dubai International (race)
  5. Barcelona GP (race)
  6. Monza GP (endurance race)
  7. Brands Hatch GP (3 sprint races)
  8. Sonoma Raceway GP (race)
  9. Watkins Glen GP (championship race)
  10. Nurburgring Nordschleife (just for fun race)

Points System:

1. 25 points
  2. 20 points
  3. 15 points
  4. 10 points
  5. 5 points
  6. 3 points
  7. 2 points
  8. 1 point
  9. 1 point
  10. 1 point

Message me on PSN if you would like to be in the league my username is JCATZ199.

*Times and race length will vary per size of track.
is this league still in action?
thanks

@DesertPenguin09 @Kablo84 @Cobra_GT500 @revhead_1000 @250 GTO @lxmmy

Hi Guys - sorry for hijacking the thread - not GT3, but hopefully just as much fun - I am currently recruiting for my club which will be racing mainly classics including the Aston Martin DBR1//300, classic single seaters, Lotus 40, Group 5, historic saloons etc - Beginners / slower drivers and those new to Project Cars very welcome.

Combined Poster.jpg

Click on the link below for more information:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...4-great-racing-with-a-classic-flavour.352081/

@DesertPenguin09 @Kablo84 @Cobra_GT500 @revhead_1000 @250 GTO @lxmmy

Hi Guys - sorry for hijacking the thread - not GT3, but hopefully just as much fun - I am currently recruiting for my club which will be racing mainly classics including the Aston Martin DBR1//300, classic single seaters, Lotus 40, Group 5, historic saloons etc - Beginners / slower drivers and those new to Project Cars very welcome.

View attachment 623536

Click on the link below for more information:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...4-great-racing-with-a-classic-flavour.352081/
Thanks for the invite but my wheel is broke at the moment and I won't be doing any racing anytime soon due to my exams.

Well I just now read this and started playing since friday. I have prior experience on playstation2 (long time ago and with controller) Now since friday I picked up this game and bought me a steering wheel.

If this is beginner enough and some of you want to try and start this one again I'm up to join as long as it doesn't conflicts with sick cilinders leagues.

Well I just now read this and started playing since friday. I have prior experience on playstation2 (long time ago and with controller) Now since friday I picked up this game and bought me a steering wheel.

If this is beginner enough and some of you want to try and start this one again I'm up to join as long as it doesn't conflicts with sick cilinders leagues.

It may be a bit quiet now, but with Project Cars 2 launching 22nd September, there will soon be plenty of GT4, GT3, LMP and Single Seater action to choose from and "Sick's Race Room" will continue to offer racing with a classic focus!

It may be a bit quiet now, but with Project Cars 2 launching 22nd September, there will soon be plenty of GT4, GT3, LMP and Single Seater action to choose from and "Sick's Race Room" will continue to offer racing with a classic focus!

Yeah I loved the classic element yesterday but I'd also like a modern league too :D variation is key! :P

Back