Behold the Epidemy Of Marketing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter RallyF1
  • 22 comments
  • 1,405 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
563
to me, this is an insult to racing and racing fans. it's somewhat like nascar, billboards going at 100+ some miles an hour :crazy: forgot the link : HERE

scroll down
 

Attachments

  • gt402.jpg
    gt402.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 183
LOL

Yes it is indeed a great insult. However you must take into consideration that many car makers are now using GT4 as a platform to demonstrate their cars to the public.

But I agree, this nike thing is ..........quite obserd. :crazy:
 
Leo_Straight6
LOL

Yes it is indeed a great insult. However you must take into consideration that many car makers are now using GT4 as a platform to demonstrate their cars to the public.

But I agree, this nike thing is ..........quite obserd. :crazy:


check out the link, it does not stop there, there is a nike car :ouch:
 
Yep I know....

that is quite ridiculous.

Being Nike it would defintely be form over function.........I'm an athlete and their running shoes are hopeless!!!!!!! Their spikes are good though....

I wonder what engine its got under the..............wait.........under what? :sick:
 
Leo_Straight6
Yep I know....

that is quite ridiculous.

Being Nike it would defintely be form over function.........I'm an athlete and their running shoes are hopeless!!!!!!! Their spikes are good though....

I wonder what engine its got under the..............wait.........under what? :sick:
under the hood it's got the ElEven (11), as in your two legs.
explanation: when standing you'r legs look like the the number 11 or the letter X, knees touching, depending on the amount of vitamin D your mama gave you growing up. :dopey:
now it could be an 11X, but i prefer th 11V if you catch my drift. :sly:
 
RallyF1
to me, this is an insult to racing and racing fans. it's somewhat like nascar, billboards going at 100+ some miles an hour :crazy: forgot the link : HERE

scroll down
Um, you could pretty much say that all forms of motorsport are moving billboards.


And the stuff on Nike has already been done countless times on this forum.
 
Note that those shoes are not running shoes, they are driving shoes, and more, they were designed by Yamauchi.
 
I wish I could understand Japanese.
 
.............

So there was a time where he was busy designing these damned shoes and not working on GT4?????????????

Not happy jan!

No bloody wonder why GT4 was delayed so many times :grumpy:
 
Ugliest shoes ever.
 
RallyF1
to me, this is an insult to racing and racing fans. it's somewhat like nascar, billboards going at 100+ some miles an hour :crazy: forgot the link : HERE

scroll down


and this is an insult because?

this thread sucks more than amatuer porn stars.
 
Leo_Straight6
Yep I know....

that is quite ridiculous.

Being Nike it would defintely be form over function.........I'm an athlete and their running shoes are hopeless!!!!!!! Their spikes are good though....

I wonder what engine its got under the..............wait.........under what? :sick:

THere shoes are good for certain people. I had a teammate who hated nike shoes, but they work well for some people like me. No one can disagree that their spikes are amazing. I love kennedys. That is if you are talking about track and xc spikes, right?
 
RallyF1
to me, this is an insult to racing and racing fans. it's somewhat like nascar, billboards going at 100+ some miles an hour

That's what is called a Free Enterprise System. I fail to see how that is an insult to racing and/or racing fans.

Go to any motorsports event and you'll see "adverstising" and products related to racing everywhere. Should I, as a racing fan, be offended because other racing fans want to buy jackets, accessories, posters, hats, etc., that are advertising drivers, teams, car products, racing video games, etc,, etc.,etc.? That's just silly.

By the way, it's epitome...
 
i would have preferred a bottle opener......
 
Sorry, but I don't see the point of this thread. Where's the problem with the Nike GT4 edition? It's a thing for collectors that are also huge fans of the GT series. You surely won't buy this to wear the shirt or the shoes or use the case.

So where's the problem you have with this edition?

Cheers,
the Interceptor
 
I agree, the trainers and t-shirt are side orders. The collection as a whole is unique and fitting for avid fans of the series.
 
Notice those "shoes" car had hubless wheels. Maybe there is a small electric motor sitting in the "arm" that connects the wheel to the car? It spins a pad that in turn makes the wheel move.

Hehe, it still looks stupid I think, And I will garuntee you that I will not be buying those nike shoes. lol
 
xcsti
THere shoes are good for certain people. I had a teammate who hated nike shoes, but they work well for some people like me. No one can disagree that their spikes are amazing. I love kennedys. That is if you are talking about track and xc spikes, right?

My Nike XC spikes are awesome, unlike that car.
 
This package will be limited to 1000 units and will not be cheap (over 300$). It was never intended to be for the "common" GT4-buyer, which makes discussing about buying it or not buying it pointless in my eyes.

Cheers,
the Interceptor
 
nightkid86
My Nike XC spikes are awesome, unlike that car.

Yeah the car is pretty crazy looking...wonder how that thing drives. If it drives as good as an F1 for some weird reason, then i won't be using it. I want to try to get through GT with as much competition as possible. But if the AI is better, then i shouldn't have a problem with that.
 
Anger rising rising. First of all no driving racing etc shoe has shocks second of all just go buy a pair of pumas stick em in a suitcase throw gt4 in there and voila the improved ricer package
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back