Being punted and getting penalized for another's bad behavior and driving etiquette...?????

  • Thread starter Thread starter nunyabiznas
  • 9 comments
  • 230 views

Should gt7 require passing a driving etiquette academy before being allowed to compete for real?

  • Yes

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No

    Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Or if you're already an A rated driver who's job it is to cast votes, check here ..

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    4
  • This poll will close: .
Messages
4
United States
United States
I think gt7 should have a:
MANDATORY RACING ETIQUETTE ACADEMY
I'm tired same as y'all here of getting BLAMED for another's bad driving. And I understand why I get the penalty for looking like I'm breaking early... BUUUTTT the computer just doesn't seem to understand when there's five cars bunching up and bouncing off of each other in front of you, and the guy behind you is only thinking about himself and getting an inside line... Things happen... And I KNOW then I'm NOT AT FAULT... I KNOW I'M ALSO NOT AT FAULT WHEN I'M PUNTED AND NOBODY ELSE IS AROUND AND I'M IN THE PROPER BREAKING LINE AND IT'S BECAUSE THE GUY BEHIND HASN'T EVEN TRIED TO BRAKE...
This literally just happened to me in the 340est lobby C red bull ring gr4 race... I'd rather take my money to a better and more focused on actual racing platform if this continues.
 
My answer to your pole is no, GT doesn't need a "driving etiquette academy" before being allowed to compete for real.

Real life is completely different to sim racing and dirty drivers will bear consequences for being silly, if they are even good enough to compete in the first place. This has nothing to do with the issues you have been having online.

I recommend watching this video by SparksTheory explaining how the GT7 penalty system "thinks" and how you get on the receiving end unfairly
 
Last edited:
My answer to your pole is no, GT doesn't need a "driving etiquette academy" before being allowed to compete for real.

Real life is completely different to sim racing and dirty drivers will bear consequences for being silly, if they are even good enough to compete in the first place. This has nothing to do with the issues you have been having online.

I recommend watching this video by SparksTheory explaining how the GT7 penalty system "thinks" and how you get on the receiving end unfairly
My answer to your pole is no, GT doesn't need a "driving etiquette academy" before being allowed to compete for real.

Real life is completely different to sim racing and dirty drivers will bear consequences for being silly, if they are even good enough to compete in the first place. This has nothing to do with the issues you have been having online.

I recommend watching this video by SparksTheory explaining how the GT7 penalty system "thinks" and how you get on the receiving end unfairly
I suggest you watch my video before having an opinion especially since you've obviously been lucky enough to escape the BS of the lower rankings and have a Boomer mentality to this.
 
I suggest you watch my video before having an opinion especially since you've obviously been lucky enough to escape the BS of the lower rankings and have a Boomer mentality to this.
Obviously a personal issue with my issue... Take your simp boy opinions elsewhere
 
What video?

And you take your crappy attitude out of here.
Look I wouldn't have this attitude and I DON'T in and on other games. I guess the fact that all my sim racing buddies talk **** about how bad it is on gt7 and routinely go over to other games tells me everything. Nahhhh.... Gt7 just gonna become extinct
 
Look I wouldn't have this attitude and I DON'T in and on other games. I guess the fact that all my sim racing buddies talk **** about how bad it is on gt7 and routinely go over to other games tells me everything. Nahhhh.... Gt7 just gonna become extinct
I don't care about wouldn't, I only care about what I'm looking at right now; an obvious venting thread with the intention to vanish into thin air shortly after.

But, whatever helps clear your mind I suppose....
 
Last edited:
What video?

And you take your crappy attitude out of here.
He said it to himself, so...
1791107334219.webp

Look I wouldn't have this attitude and I DON'T in and on other games. I guess the fact that all my sim racing buddies talk **** about how bad it is on gt7 and routinely go over to other games tells me everything. Nahhhh.... Gt7 just gonna become extinct
So don't have the attitude here. We're not GT7.
 
Back