Being thrown from vehicles in jobs by other players - so annoying

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
I think I have already mentioned this in another scenario but today I was doing Titan of a job , I got to the plane and then some annoying little kid decided to throw me out of the plane to then go and crash it , it also happened twice with humane raid EMP , once when I was thrown from the hydra ( which I have already mentioned ) and second time when I got to the dinghy and was thrown from it buy some hacked level 8000 .

Have you guys ever got this , or done this to someone ? I haven't .

I think I have already mentioned this in another scenario but today I was doing Titan of a job , I got to the plane and then some annoying little kid decided to throw me out of the plane to then go and crash it , it also happened twice with humane raid EMP , once when I was thrown from the hydra ( which I have already mentioned ) and second time when I got to the dinghy and was thrown from it buy some hacked level 8000 .

Have you guys ever got this , or done this to someone ? I haven't .

Constantly online, especially by randoms, either low levels of really high levels who they think get are gods. I started a new pan when I got ps4 and I'm only a 116 but I know how to play I was a 248 on ps3. It is annoying and rude besides if nobody takes the iniative to get in and I take it then they pull me out last minute, I hate dealing with rude randoms, I try to be nice to everyone but I reach that limit when I just unleash the beast on them.

Joined a Humane Labs Raid finale and was first to the Insurgent by a considerable degree, so I thought I'd be nice and go collect the others. The closest was just 'rounding the sharp right with the barrier on the inside shoulder, not too far from the Insurgent's location, but the other two--who had been in a vehicle together and presumably tanked it, as they were on foot--were just crossing the small bridge just before Stab City. Wasn't it considerate of me to go get them? Well, I got pulled from the Insurgent and didn't even bother getting back in as a passenger--I just quit.

Back