Belated Bday gift?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Caliper
  • 7 comments
  • 1,032 views
Messages
136
Messages
Cyclosporine
So, My bday was last week, I got a ****ty beige '82 Audi Quattro.

Last night, while doing some seasonal's amid frustrations of getting thrown back to the GT life main menu after finishing a race, I notice an asterisk on my community tab, oddly enough I see a "belated bday gift card"

Why did I get this if I had already received my gift card and used it?, new glitch or what?
anyone had this happened to them?
 
My birthday was on 22nd April, during the time PSN was down. I logged in tonight and received a Toyota Celica 2800GT, from 1981 the year I was born.
 
hmm maybe they are sending out belated bday tickets based on when the PSN was down in japan.

so there might be some cross-over for when only the EU and US PSN were back up, and the birthdays that fell in that period.

that's my best guess..
 
Do you know the Audi Quattro's history? Search up 'Group B Audi'.
 
Also got a second '84 ticket... guess we had just luck and the people, that missed it because of downtime got it as well! So everyone is happy!
 
My b-day was 23rd May & I received a 'belated' 1968 ticket. Another Fiat 500....hoo-frickin-ra.... ;)
 
Last edited:
Is there something wrong with getting a car for doing nothing?

(Your parents actually did all the work to make it happen).
 
i've got it y-day a 69 b-day ticket :P.. and got ford gt 40 :D
 
Back